JY going to kill people if AWB passes - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

JY going to kill people if AWB passes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 09:43 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3248 Times on 1941 Posts
Likes Given: 2347

ALL gunowners should have problem with this behavior! no one should ever condone violence or threats of violence as an answer.

making threats to kill people? the vast majority of gun owners will not even exercise their right to demonstrate or protest in peace. most (myself included unfortunately) have not tried to use all the LEGAL tactics at our disposal. letters, emails, respresentative contacts....all great.

but when they fail to work, that is when gun owners need to hit the streets in numbers in every city across the US. this behavior gets attention! now if our gov opens up on us with guns (highly unlikely), then is perhaps the time to start sending these etreme messages.

you tube and the internet is a GREAT resource to get the views of the people out there. its also great for spreading info, combating untruths, and organizing.

but this type of misbehavior only reflected poorly on all gunowners. as said ealier, it does nothing but help fuel those who want to paint gunowners as radicals.

i highly recommended, as gunowners, condemning this behavior openly!
Major Kusanagi Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 10:18 PM   #32

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post

Yes they do it but we can't sink to their level, to quote Tiberius Grachus "not becoming like your enemy is the best revenge"
They want us to react like them now because if we don't it will make them look bad, they want us to react like that so they can call us on it, they want to provoke our emotion, we need to use logic if we want to beat them, they have the upper hand so we need to use logic and show the people that we are right
Please forgive me ive been hot headed. Those idiots on that bike forum are very clueless. One goes on about a nerf gun...seriously

Old 01-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #33

Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Yeagers Reply to his own video .

Old 01-10-2013, 11:03 PM   #34

Quote:
Yes they do it but we can't sink to their level, to quote Tiberius Grachus "not becoming like your enemy is the best revenge"
They want us to react like them now because if we don't it will make them look bad, they want us to react like that so they can call us on it, they want to provoke our emotion, we need to use logic if we want to beat them, they have the upper hand so we need to use logic and show the people that we are right
You know I have pondered this conundrum myself . Going down that road if this is the stance we shall take . Why defend yourself? Because attacking back once you are attacked would theoretically be stooping to their level no ?

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 01-10-2013 at 11:08 PM.

Old 01-10-2013, 11:09 PM   #35

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by krosskelt
Lets just say he is not much of wait and see kinda guy.
Funny he says "I'm the wait and see type"
People Like This 
Old 01-10-2013, 11:20 PM   #36
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
You know I have pondered this conundrum myself . Going down that road if this is the stance we shall take . Why defend yourself? Because attacking back once you are attacked would theoretically be stooping to their level no ?
No. not at all. If we assume that unprovoked aggression is inherently immoral, then by extension defending oneself from aggression is moral.

Whats tripping up JY is the definition of "provoked." Most reasonable people would not see a conversation on gun control as provocation. Even if it was. who exactly would be the target if his retribution? More than likely someone who had nothing to do with enacting new gun controls.

Then JY becomes the unprovoked aggressor. There is no conundrum. Its about where you draw the line at provocation and whether that line is in a spot that falls within reason.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
People Like This 
Old 01-10-2013, 11:23 PM   #37
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5738 Times on 3362 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
He threatened to kill people, that is not something any of us condone
Which people? I'd be more than willing to put a bullet to some; like that douchebag running North Korea or pretty much anybody in AlQuieda.

I have zero problem with people getting killed who need killing. I must further admit that i would consider someone trying to steal my firearms "in need".

Note: I am not threatening anybody in particular other than that douchebag in North Korea with the missile envy issue; him, he's right up there with the bears.

Last edited by orangello; 01-10-2013 at 11:27 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-12-2013, 02:42 AM   #38

Anyone with facebook confirm this ? Military arms channel on facebook are allegedly reporting JY CC permit pulled because of the video he made .

Old 01-12-2013, 03:23 AM   #39

Liked 97 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 1

MSNBC are using his videos and a lot more tonight, not in the way they were intended! It is pitiful.

Old 01-12-2013, 03:36 AM   #40

Liked 247 Times on 169 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Anyone with facebook confirm this ? Military arms channel on facebook are allegedly reporting JY CC permit pulled because of the video he made .

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9codyE_fdF8
Read the report the state revoked his ccw