Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > JY going to kill people if AWB passes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2013, 05:10 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbon15man View Post

Lets go more will follow everybody is waiting for somebody to do things for them we gotta do it fir ourselves
Yes, lets make a stand. I will not cowar down to tryanny or un just. We have rights and the government works for us, its bout damn time they know it

Old 01-10-2013, 05:13 PM   #22

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Video was removed....what exactly did James say? Ive been weary of that man for years now. HE's a loose cannon LOOKIN to pick a fight. Ever see his interviews with fellow gunnies? He literally stares them down standing close to them for no reason....just one of those crazy ass alpha male morons.

He actually posted a video once purposely chambering a round and calling it his DANGER CHECK....just to piss people off. What a clown

Old 01-10-2013, 05:41 PM   #23

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StainlessSteel215
Video was removed....what exactly did James say? Ive been weary of that man for years now. HE's a loose cannon LOOKIN to pick a fight. Ever see his interviews with fellow gunnies? He literally stares them down standing close to them for no reason....just one of those crazy ass alpha male morons.

He actually posted a video once purposely chambering a round and calling it his DANGER CHECK....just to piss people off. What a clown
He said basically he is not going to stand down. And that all gun owners should stand behind him if this goes one step further. In his most bold moment "I am not afraid to fire the first shot" came out of his mouth. He is not the first to come out and say they will protect their rights with force. But if you have ever heard the guy it's obvious he got shorted on the brain and filter departments. Double whammy

Old 01-10-2013, 05:47 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I didn't get to see it. His lawyer probably told him to take it down after the local PD showed up at his door. This is exactly the kind of people we don't need on our side. That and the ranting freak that showed up on Peirce's show. What a disappointment that was. Wasted opportunity.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson
Major Kusanagi Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 05:52 PM   #25

Lets just say he is not much of wait and see kinda guy.

Old 01-10-2013, 06:11 PM   #26

Liked 3680 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

Well... The media doesn't bend head over heels to avoid offending Mohammed because of peaceful Muslims....

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

Old 01-10-2013, 06:14 PM   #27

Liked 258 Times on 178 Posts
Likes Given: 362

Wow I was really expecting some para-phrasing here but he actually said if this goes one inch farther he " is going to start killing people "
Damn you know it's serious when it hits the bicycle forums xD

http://forums.bicycling.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/632104717/m/3871071677

" Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. " - Benjamin Franklin

Last edited by Gh0zt36; 01-10-2013 at 06:19 PM.
People Like This 
Old 01-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #28

Liked 282 Times on 204 Posts
Likes Given: 192

WOW! Thanks for posting Ghost. Jesus Christ James....way to blow your lid pal

Old 01-10-2013, 08:43 PM   #29
Welcoming Committee/ Resident Pellet Gunner
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 625 Times on 476 Posts
Likes Given: 1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

has the government not threaten to kill any resistance. Have they not done it before. Why do they get to threaten us but when we do it its wrong....confused
Yes they do it but we can't sink to their level, to quote Tiberius Grachus "not becoming like your enemy is the best revenge"
They want us to react like them now because if we don't it will make them look bad, they want us to react like that so they can call us on it, they want to provoke our emotion, we need to use logic if we want to beat them, they have the upper hand so we need to use logic and show the people that we are right

[COLOR="Blue"]See my pellet guns here: http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/groups/ftf%20pellet%20gunners/air%20gun%20picture%20thread-149/

RESIDENT AIR GUN GUY
Major Kusanagi Likes This 
Old 01-10-2013, 09:17 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullautoUSA View Post
Yes they do it but we can't sink to their level, to quote Tiberius Grachus "not becoming like your enemy is the best revenge"
They want us to react like them now because if we don't it will make them look bad, they want us to react like that so they can call us on it, they want to provoke our emotion, we need to use logic if we want to beat them, they have the upper hand so we need to use logic and show the people that we are right
I was explaining this to our accountant today. She is in her early 60's (not saying age is a factor) and she was saying she can't figure out why the American people are not taking action right now against this. She says they are our employees and we need to show them that. I told her that is exactly how I feel about them being our employees. But most of the level headed people on our side do not want to push things to far at this point because we are not positive that anything is going to happen.

She asked me "so what are we to do just sit back and wait for them to take our guns and let Obama run all over everything?" I responded by telling her that my opinion is that I feel they want us to respond like that. They want us to have protest, just so they can push us back and some idiot fires a shot at one of the LEO doing their job.

I told her I have wrote letters on three different occasions and sent them to anybody that I thought mattered. I also told her that IMO right now that is our only course of action that can be taken. I told her when I hear the first story of "They Came for Our Guns" I'm not going to be in my basement hugging mine, I'll be with those that believe in the true spirit of the 2nd. But until then....ya I'll be up late with my tin foil hat watching and reading every news source and depending on you guys to tell me what's going on. (no TV just internet)