Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Justice? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2012, 12:58 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
Geeze Ben .... why you so angry? <actually not a bad idea ... spares the budget from R&D into flammable dogs>

They're child molesters. About as low as you can go. Truthfully, I'd rather they be used as speed bumps in a steam roller drag race, but most people don't like it when I recommend we lay them out feet first and watch them roll up like a tube of toothpaste.

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

People Like This 
Old 08-05-2012, 01:15 AM   #22

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLuby View Post
They're child molesters. About as low as you can go. Truthfully, I'd rather they be used as speed bumps in a steam roller drag race, but most people don't like it when I recommend we lay them out feet first and watch them roll up like a tube of toothpaste.
LOLOLOLOL ..... great stuff, glad to have you back Ben

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

My AR15 Build - Range Report
My AR458SOCOM Build

Old 08-05-2012, 01:19 AM   #23

Liked 319 Times on 197 Posts
Likes Given: 399

Ben I like you man....

Old 08-05-2012, 01:20 AM   #24

Liked 47 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dog2000tj View Post
LOLOLOLOL ..... great stuff, glad to have you back Ben
I missed it as well. Should be back on track in a week. Although I may have just stumbled on a barter trade that I cannot pass up. May be trading my Savage .270, with scope and bipod for a 2008 Yamaha 250 motocross bike that the guy customized to the point he's scared to ride it. He's broke as a clown, and wants a deer gun.
If he agree's to the deal, I'm trading!

What part of 'shall not be infringed' confuses people?

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 08-05-2012, 08:05 AM   #25
No Longer a NY Resident.

Liked 1031 Times on 667 Posts
Likes Given: 5294

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunnut07 View Post
I say we dig a pit 50x50x30' place a bunch of dogs in there and starve them for 3 weeks. Then roll these dirty SOBs in raw hamburger and chicken blood then tie a rack of ribs around their neck and just start toss them in the bottom. Of course once the dogs get done with a few of them take them out and replace them with some hungry Tigers, then lions, then bears, then what ever else we can find that will rip them limb from limp.

Even better ship them all to Bikini Atoll and drop another nuke on the damn place.
I say replace the dogs and other animals with feral pigs, tie them to boards, and slowly lower then into the pit (I'm thinking an inch every 15 min.). Pigs are omnivores, and will eat almost anything. In the end they would come out of the pigs as what they really are. Sh!t.

Is it better to do the right thing for the wrong reason, or to do the wrong thing for the right reason? If you do the wrong thing for the right reason, is it still the wrong thing?

Si vis pacem parabellum.

To those who wish to take away our Second Amendment rights. What will you do when we, all 100,000,000 of us, stand as one, and say no?

Old 08-05-2012, 11:26 AM   #26
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur

Liked 1096 Times on 593 Posts
Likes Given: 514

I am appalled at all of the cruelty being represented here - and by people I respect! These are living, breathing beings whose only crime is being stupider and sometimes a bit mis-directed in their choices, but they are correctable and they have feelings. There is no reason for this type of malicious, ill-conceived barbarism, my friends!

I mean, we are supposed to be forgiving of others faults and leave all punishment in the hands of God. I don't understand any of you advocating starving a poor, loyal dog even one day to then feed it filth! Then setting it on fire? And then starving wild animals to feed them the same garbage? I should report all of you to the ASPCA!!! :0 B)

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

dog2000tj Likes This 
Old 08-05-2012, 01:48 PM   #27

Liked 2224 Times on 1444 Posts

Tie them standing in the local public square. People line up, starting with the kids mom, then dad, then other family members, etc. ONE hammer is all that's needed, everybody gets a couple swings. Should be recommended to the first people through the line not to kill him, go for groin shots.

Feral cat waterboarder