Just wittle me here ..!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just wittle me here ..!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2013, 01:46 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3163 Times on 1797 Posts
Likes Given: 18383

Default Just wittle me here ..!

Way back , months ago , some body said some questionable things that pushed a little button within me ..! That video , I felt , even though I was not even close to ready , felt as a matter of pride , I had to do something..!

Well , maybe by the end of September , I want to do this again..! When I am more confident , comfortable and stronger..! That little taste was to prove one little thing , and I hope I did at least that .

I am not sure how far I can push this new body , but aim to find out .! Doctors have been no help whatsoever with all my questions and would have me in a bed knitting..! Sorry , not my thing..!

Share my new adventure and no worries mates , I have no intentions of hurting myself only want to find out what I have left..!

Welcome for I come in peace....!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2013, 02:12 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3163 Times on 1797 Posts
Likes Given: 18383

I also want to thank all that cheered me on and having a little faith..! I really want to thank , oh yeah , Mr McCool for I could not have gotten this out there without you , the Coolest..!

Old 06-18-2013, 02:20 AM   #3

Liked 540 Times on 324 Posts
Likes Given: 2178

Don't give on goals and dreams! The accomplishments of the small ones help move us towards the bigger ones! Keep the spirits high! We are here for you my friend!

Remember the battle of Athens, TN!

"Work as if you were to live 100 Years, Pray as if you were to die To-morrow." --Benjamin Franklin

dango Likes This