Just what does a FTF moderator DO? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just what does a FTF moderator DO?

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2012, 08:27 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
What if I am right? If he is indeed a Veteran and is indeed suffering from PTSD.....
He isnt a Vet though. If he was he wouldnt say some of the things he has said and he would appreciate those of us who have served's time/sacrifices

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 01-26-2012, 08:33 AM   #42

He has also been banned from a couple other forums for the same type of bs.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:38 AM   #43
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10702

Are you absolutely certain? I know at least one Veteran who has said the similar things as he does. I seriously think he is a veteran and he does need some help. I did read through the wolf gun thread.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #44

Liked 55 Times on 31 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

No its one of his older movies. Its about the first missions in Nam for air calvery

Oh ya the one were he is proud of getting the same regiment name as custer who got all his men masacered and then he lost a lot of men himself and then jesus got whipped by..oh wait two different movies..

Have Gun....Will Travel

Old 01-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #45
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7104 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 8611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Idk....maybe a certain Marine bashing tree hugging hippy from someplace on the west coast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
Who fights bears with a stick. Lions, wolves, and coyotes too. Because he's cool like that...
Quote:
Kinda like the "respect" he gave me and trip? Go and read the thread about handgun for wolves and ypu will see just a part of why we dont like this person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jstrong View Post
I just wish the Guy would be a contributing member of the forum,Its obvious he has a bit of knowledge of firearms by the way he can pick out exactly what to say about most topics that will make us shake our heads and say "this f***er can't be serious". Lately he has resorted to blatantly disrespectful remarks though.

If they don't give him the axe they need to put "resident troll - do not feed" under his name.
You guys, this is the CLUBHOUSE, not The Bunker! You know, like, the OPEN FORUM. I think it is poor etiquette to be bashing anyone who is a member here on the open forum.

Let's play nice.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:44 AM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad
Are you absolutely certain? I know at least one Veteran who has said the similar things as he does. I seriously think he is a veteran and he does need some help. I did read through the wolf gun thread.
Well if he is then hes doin a piss poor job of showin he is. And ya he needs help.

Old 01-26-2012, 08:47 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

You guys, this is the CLUBHOUSE, not The Bunker! You know, like, the OPEN FORUM. I think it is poor etiquette to be bashing anyone who is a member here on the open forum.

Let's play nice.
Playing nice went out the window quite awhile ago for alot of us on here woc. I respect you alot and yes you are right. Sorry guys for bein a jerk but it really irritates me...no pisses me off when people slam our military w the kind of comments that he has made. So ill shut up out of respect for you woc

Old 01-26-2012, 09:06 AM   #48
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8276 Times on 4782 Posts
Likes Given: 10702

Quote:
Well if he is then hes doin a piss poor job of showin he is. And ya he needs help.
OK, so he needs help. He is not in my mind doing a "piss poor job" in showing that need.

Do you want to help? I do.

Old 01-26-2012, 10:55 AM   #49
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7104 Times on 4275 Posts
Likes Given: 8611

Quote:
Playing nice went out the window quite awhile ago for alot of us on here woc. I respect you alot and yes you are right. Sorry guys for bein a jerk but it really irritates me...no pisses me off when people slam our military w the kind of comments that he has made. So ill shut up out of respect for you woc

If you want to whine, become a Supporting Member and you can talk more freely in The Bunker. But even there, bashing isn't really a nice thing.

Believe me, I love our military men and women and I don't like to see them bashed, either. Maybe the comments were rude and disrespectful. Ignore those people. I know it's difficult to do. YOU know you are an upstanding military man who served his country well. Sometimes we have to be our own cheering section when we know we are right and we've done good.

And thank you so much for your service.

Old 01-26-2012, 11:31 AM   #50
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8860 Times on 3838 Posts
Likes Given: 1383

Damn! Leave 'em alone with a golf ball, and they break it!

HERE KITTY KITTY KITTY !!!

1. It is not nice to be rude, hurtful, or provocative to your neighbor on the forum. So lighten up Francis- (Sheeeesh- again with the negative vibes!) Do not be posting rude things.

2. But he started it! Yeah, and if he does, he gets walloped by a mod. We do not do wallopings in public. (Dark dungeon, lit by torches, Admin wearing dark robes, etc) In the words of John Lennon- let it be.

3. What you is and what you ain't- Only person on this forum that I can say for certain I know where you are and what you do- is at FOB Pasab in the sandbox, since I have sent him a care package. Some folks we doubt. If I doubt enough, I ignore.

4. Dude needs help- could be. Everybody needs something- some more than others. But my diploma from the Ajax School of Psychology & Typewriter Repair is at the dry cleaners. A public forum cannot be all things to all people. And y'all cannot disagnose and treat at long range based on internet postings.

5. Hold hands, play nice. Remember that even if that twit over there likes a different brand of pistol or AR than YOU do, you both like guns. There are a lot of folks that don't like ANY of you- because you do.

6. Gonna go look for my stapler and that bowl of jello now.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Closed Thread