Just went to my local gun shop - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just went to my local gun shop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2012, 09:00 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 218 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

I ordered a lower from RRA and what do I get from the lady: "indefinite backorder, we have no idea when they will be ready" WTF!
I have no interest on RRA anymore. On march i placed a RRA tactical operator 2 with my lgs. Estimated delivery was about 3 months. End of last month i found out they extended the lead time to around 4-5 months. Also my order supposed to get the chromed BCG and it won't be due to its shortages. They didnt notify us the customers at all about the BCG or lead time. So i cancelled it and just erased RRA in my list. Spike's, BCM and DD are hard to get BUT not as worse as RRA.

Old 08-09-2012, 09:07 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 360 Times on 224 Posts
Likes Given: 167

Quote:
Originally Posted by okdonk View Post
I have no interest on RRA anymore. On march i placed a RRA tactical operator 2 with my lgs. Estimated delivery was about 3 months. End of last month i found out they extended the lead time to around 4-5 months. Also my order supposed to get the chromed BCG and it won't be due to its shortages. They didnt notify us the customers at all about the BCG or lead time. So i cancelled it and just erased RRA in my list. Spike's, BCM and DD are hard to get BUT not as worse as RRA.
The BCG issue is listed on their site and the LGS should have told you. I agree though, I don't know what's going on over there. Maybe I need to run over there and start slapping people around, if they are short handed I know people in the area that need jobs and I haven't seen any job listings.

"Regardless of whether justified of not, you will feel sad about killing another human being. It is better to be sad than to be room temperature." - Joe B Fricks.

Member:
01 FFL, GOFFA, NRA, GOA, IAVA, VFW, ABATE of Iowa D15.

Old 08-09-2012, 09:13 PM   #13
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 218 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado113

The BCG issue is listed on their site and the LGS should have told you. I agree though, I don't know what's going on over there. Maybe I need to run over there and start slapping people around, if they are short handed I know people in the area that need jobs and I haven't seen any job listings.
When i placed my order... It said with the chromed. I remember perfectly. I know chromed is just novelty, the regular works as fine. But hey.. why not? Just like u buying cars.. supposed to get leather seats but got the cloth seats instead. In this case.. bye bye RRA.