Just No Words to Describe This - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just No Words to Describe This

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2011, 12:57 AM   #21
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 753 Times on 437 Posts
Likes Given: 306

FOLKS, you must remember, this is Chicago and this is what is EXPECTED of their youth. ( and adults)
These punks will prolly get a commendation and end up with a cushy job in the public sector.....like president.

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!

Old 11-13-2011, 01:15 AM   #22

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj
FOLKS, you must remember, this is Chicago and this is what is EXPECTED of their youth. ( and adults)
These punks will prolly get a commendation and end up with a cushy job in the public sector.....like president.
LMAO!!!! That's hilarious!

"Sua Sponte"

The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his. General George Patton

Old 11-13-2011, 01:32 AM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlsbadRanger06 View Post
LMAO!!!! That's hilarious!
Sadly, fmj speaks the truth.

I'll LMAO, when someone remembers and recognizes the douchebag in the video and gives him a taste of his own medicine! Pray to god it's not me!

Old 11-13-2011, 02:57 AM   #24
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8545 Times on 5097 Posts
Likes Given: 11158

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesb View Post
I can't even explain how much I hate the youth (and i'm only 28) of today. So many people without an understanding of how to be a man. I can't believe they are bragging about that.

I'm going to hold back what I really want to say.
Some of my favorite people are "youths of today". I really like younger people with all their energy, knowledge and enthusiasm. But I don't hang around with any like this. These thugs represent a small group of young people. Most of the young people I know are incredibly awesome. I learn from them and they learn from me. Tomorrow I'm having lunch with my 25 year old 'son that I never had to give birth to'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
What goes through my mind, is what if someone had treated my grandfather that way?
Exactly. That's what goes through my mind whenever I interact with people. Because the fact is, everyone is someone's father, mother, brother, sister, son or daughter. If you personalize it, you will treat people with respect.

Old 11-13-2011, 12:32 PM   #25

Liked 1037 Times on 620 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlsbadRanger06

I'd kill them. That's what I'd do.
+1........

Old 11-13-2011, 03:19 PM   #26

The problem with people like that is the fact that at heart they're cowards. They don't have the gumption to go after someone that can defend themselves and they're the type that go after the weak, the old, and women. And unfortunately we see more and more of it every year.