Just had a tooth pulled - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just had a tooth pulled

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 02:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I had two pulled with stiches and I went back to work that day.

Opaww SUCK IT UP AND DRIVE ONE.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Old 07-29-2009, 02:56 PM   #12

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Did that. Had wisdom teeth taken out, and went to work with gauze jammed in my mouth.

I was working in a bar at the time, walked in, all the addicts saw my face, and the first thing asked was "What did they give you for pain? Wanna sell em?"

Old 07-29-2009, 08:37 PM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Delivered by her.....
That you knew where to GET that pic is disturbing! LMAO!

Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 PM   #14

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

A dentist in Northwestern Ontario was sweeping up one afternoon when a French trapper came through the door telling saying that he needed a tooth pulled. The dentist sat him in the chair and began the examination.

The trapper had a severely infected molar, and between the pus and the swelling, the dentist could barely tell where the tooth was.
After determining that the tooth had to come out, he produced a syringe full of Novacaine and approached the patient.

"What the Hell are you doin' Doc? Jess pull de' damned toot!" The dentist explained that he needed to numb the site, because the pain was going to be unbearable otherwise. The trapper said "I ain't payin' for dat ****, and I don't need it. There's only 2 tings ever hurt me."

The dentist complied with the trapper's wishes, and after 20 minutes of cracking bone and wiping up bloody pus and stitching up the crater, the dentist was writing up the bill. He looked up at the trapper and said "That had to hurt like Hell, and you never batted an eye. I'd just like to know what ever DID hurt you."

The trapper said, "Well, one mornin' I was checkin' beaver traps, and I had to walk tru a pond to git to mah sets. I was wearin' chest waders, and the water pressure on mah guts made me have to take a crap. I rushes up to de' top of de' beaver dam, gets my waders down, and squat. Well, I shat right in de' pan of the trap, and she slammed shut on my nuts, an' I took off a-runnin'. "

The dentist recoiled and said "I have to say, that certainly does sound excruciating. What was the 2nd thing that ever caused you pain?"

"Well, when I ran out of chain."

Old 07-29-2009, 09:03 PM   #15

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Rofl!......
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"