Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just got this for the wife

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Just got this for the wife

you think she will like?

She really just doesnt like guns, and I dont feel safe with her carrying NOTHING so I got her this little toy. Its a hairbrush that folds out to a dagger. Its the Cold Steel Honey Comb. Tell me what you think, prefer the women folk to speak up especially! Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-11-2011, 07:20 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6151 Times on 3730 Posts
Likes Given: 7028

Yes, I think I would like it. But me........I would LOVE it if my man bought me a carry gun. Make mine a Ruger LCP in raspberry, please.

Though the thought of shooting someone scares me to death, I, personally, would find it easier to shoot someone than stab someone. In my opinion, if you have to stab someone, the threat is too close and stabbing won't stop the attack immediately and the last thing I want is a ticked off, injured, adrenaline pumping attacker standing within arm's reach of me.

Where do you live? Maybe your lady and I should have lunch together and a nice talk.

Old 06-11-2011, 07:31 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Yes, I think I would like it. But me........I would LOVE it if my man bought me a carry gun. Make mine a Ruger LCP in raspberry, please.

Though the thought of shooting someone scares me to death, I, personally, would find it easier to shoot someone than stab someone. In my opinion, if you have to stab someone, the threat is too close and stabbing won't stop the attack immediately and the last thing I want is a ticked off, injured, adrenaline pumping attacker standing within arm's reach of me.

Where do you live? Maybe your lady and I should have lunch together and a nice talk.
LOL! Virginia Beach is where I live. I bought her an LCP last year, she never shot it and she knew I wanted the XD, so without hesitation she brought it to the gun shop and sold it to give me money for the XD. She just doesnt like to shoot them, has no problem with me having them at all, just doesnt like them personally. Weird, I know.....