Just got asked out by a 19 year old! - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Just got asked out by a 19 year old!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 08:50 AM   #71
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8883 Times on 5314 Posts
Likes Given: 11878

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
girls like that didnt last long, but i could name 3 in the cincy area that might as well just put a whore house sign on the door, the girls that work in those are a wreck . (and no SHIHAN, Im not going to tell you where they are LOL....)
You don't have to tell him. I'm sure he already knows.

Old 11-01-2011, 05:39 PM   #72

Liked 263 Times on 182 Posts
Likes Given: 373

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaLawman View Post
So, I went for coffee and to get the wife's car washed. I stopped into the c-store where I get my coffee. The new-ish girl who works there is 19 and seriously cute asked me to "take her out sometime".

Now...I am rapidly approaching my 45th birthday. I am also married, which is a condition I take seriously, especially seeing as how my wife is a cop, and would frown upon such behavior. I am still a "not bad lookin' in a rugged sorta way" feller...but really? A NINETEEN YEAR OLD asking me out?

She either needs a guy with some financial security for her kid (I am assuming she has one), or she has SERIOUS daddy issues.

Granted, were I single, I'd be happy to see all her naked parts...but damn.

I know she knew me when I was still a cop...I never pegged her as the badge bunny type...so now that I'm retired, that's out.

So...any thoughts? Daddy issues or needs someone to raise her kid?
I really have nothing to add except I find it HILARIOUS you refer to marriage as a " condition " like it was herpes or somthing lol

Old 11-05-2011, 12:22 AM   #73

Liked 744 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
I really have nothing to add except I find it HILARIOUS you refer to marriage as a " condition " like it was herpes or somthing lol
Whats his condition ? ----- MARRIED, LOL.... ( sorry, kids are spending weekend at grannies, and i've had a few too many PBRs)

Old 11-05-2011, 12:46 AM   #74

Liked 900 Times on 485 Posts
Likes Given: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaLawman View Post
So...any thoughts? Daddy issues or needs someone to raise her kid?
Not sure. Why don't you pm me her phone number and I'll let you know later.