Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just got asked out by a 19 year old!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2011, 12:09 AM   #61
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6744 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Readygirl, why did you quit dancing? Sounds like it was fun and a good income, too.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:17 AM   #62
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
But the big money was made in the VIP room, when you could get in on a private party, or toy show.
Or the Shower! I always like the water gun shows.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:35 AM   #63

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Graduated, and got my nursing license. And always knew it was going to be a short term situation, Plus i met my husband in my senior year at school, had to quit dancing if i wanted the relationship to have any chance at all, glad i did..... But the money was INSANE$$$$$$$$. In 2-1/2 years i made enough to cover my living expenses - plus paid off $42,000 in student loans, paid cash for a brand new Mustang GT, and the shopping sprees were nuts,clothes, shoes,laptops, flat screens. didnt care what anything cost, if i wanted it, i paid cash. And when it was all over, i had $25,000 laying around for the down payment on our house.

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Old 11-01-2011, 12:41 AM   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Or the Shower! I always like the water gun shows.
LOL... We didnt have those at the club, but sometimes the girls that went out and did bachelor parties would do them, sounded like fun.

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Old 11-01-2011, 12:47 AM   #65
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

Quote:
LOL... We didnt have those at the club, but sometimes the girls that went out and did bachelor parties would do them, sounded like fun.
That's funny, I went out to bachelor parties and did girls, was fun. Parallel universe or something.

Old 11-01-2011, 12:53 AM   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
That's funny, I went out to bachelor parties and did girls, was fun. Parallel universe or something.
Yes.... Judging from your picture, im sure the rented tail at those parties was very important to you. Probably still is.

Last edited by readygirl; 11-01-2011 at 01:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Old 11-01-2011, 01:03 AM   #67
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 758 Times on 465 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Quote:
Graduated, and got my nursing license. And always knew it was going to be a short term situation, Plus i met my husband in my senior year at school, had to quit dancing if i wanted the relationship to have any chance at all, glad i did..... But the money was INSANE$$$$$$$$. In 2-1/2 years i made enough to cover my living expenses - plus paid off $42,000 in student loans, paid cash for a brand new Mustang GT, and the shopping sprees were nuts,clothes, shoes,laptops, flat screens. didnt care what anything cost, if i wanted it, i paid cash. And when it was all over, i had $25,000 laying around for the down payment on our house.
so sad that SOOO many of the girls blew the money on nose candy. That one I had the long chat with, she figured 5 years, and she would be set up for a long time. I hope she stuck with it

Old 11-01-2011, 01:12 AM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by partdeux View Post
so sad that SOOO many of the girls blew the money on nose candy. That one I had the long chat with, she figured 5 years, and she would be set up for a long time. I hope she stuck with it
There was a lot of that, but those girls kept to thierselves for the most part, and made most of the "PARKING LOT MONEY" I stuck with the good girls, they were a lot more fun to be around, the druggies were a real downer, consumed with drama, and bs, and jerkwad abusive boyfriends.

Old 11-01-2011, 01:37 AM   #69
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2001 Times on 1085 Posts
Likes Given: 717

Quote:
There was a lot of that, but those girls kept to thierselves for the most part, and made most of the "PARKING LOT MONEY" I stuck with the good girls, they were a lot more fun to be around, the druggies were a real downer, consumed with drama, and bs, and jerkwad abusive boyfriends.
So what do you think would be the typical ratio of functional vs dysfunctional girls in that line of work?

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 11-01-2011, 02:05 AM   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA View Post
So what do you think would be the typical ratio of functional vs dysfunctional girls in that line of work?
It really depends on the club, the one i worked at was a little more upscale, and the mgmt didnt tolerate a lot of the drugs or illegal shinanigans. girls like that didnt last long, but i could name 3 in the cincy area that might as well just put a whore house sign on the door, the girls that work in those are a wreck . (and no SHIHAN, Im not going to tell you where they are LOL....)