Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just got asked out by a 19 year old!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2011, 01:11 PM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
And by the way, your tip offs are,, he is a much older man, she can tell by what he drives that he probably has some cash to throw around (corvette),plus men with money cary themselves a certain way, we can just tell, and she knew he was married BEFORE she asked him out. Those kind of girls are referred to as "sidewinders". LOL .....
Married men will pay more to keep their extracurricular activities quiet, too.

Dave

"Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!"
- The Simpsons

Old 10-31-2011, 01:30 PM   #52
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 38 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by readygirl View Post
BINGO - I know this type well,danced my way through college to pay the bills, and graduate with no student debt. Could be good for both of you, as long as the wife is ok with it. I wouldnt try to hide it from her though.
Pole, lap or both? I'm getting to the age where it fun to talk about, but it don't always work when you want it to.

Old 10-31-2011, 02:44 PM   #53
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1278 Times on 668 Posts
Likes Given: 592

Lawman,

From your posts here, you definitely still "smell of the badge." you're well-spoken, well-monied and well-carried. Your situation is exactly like mine: you help around the house and your wife trusts you completely. This is a good life.

There are only a few human motivations and you know them already: Fear and Greed. Which drove her to ask you out? Either works to destroy what you already have. Do you want to start all over again at your age? In the divorce, the wife will get your truck, she'll sell her car for spending money, and you can just sign the Corvette over to the attorney.

Nothing comes for free.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 10-31-2011, 03:06 PM   #54
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 463 Times on 254 Posts

Maybe, just maybe she felt sorry for you. She saw you as someone that doesn't get a lot of breaks in the world and thought if she asked you out, you nay feel a little better about yourself.
Why does she have to be looking for a Sugar Daddy or anything other then trying to lift the spirits of an aging man that appears to need a bit of a boost.

But hell, if it were me she would have a new necklace. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Old 10-31-2011, 04:25 PM   #55
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2001 Times on 1085 Posts
Likes Given: 716

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Maybe, just maybe she felt sorry for you. She saw you as someone that doesn't get a lot of breaks in the world and thought if she asked you out, you nay feel a little better about yourself.
Why does she have to be looking for a Sugar Daddy or anything other then trying to lift the spirits of an aging man that appears to need a bit of a boost.

But hell, if it were me she would have a new necklace. *wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*
Keep that up and Red is going to kick your a**.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Regent Holdings What you need to know about silver, gold, and the economy.

Join the NRA

Old 10-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #56
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 758 Times on 465 Posts
Likes Given: 156

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutz47 View Post
Agreed. I love the dancers. Some of the most interesting girls I've met climbed down off the pole to chat it up.
I had to go, more often then I cared to for business entertainment... Talked to one dancer, and besides being higher than a kite, was dumber than a dead tree stump. Very next dancer that came by was interesting and super intelligent. We talked for almost 45 minutes, and it didn't cost a dime. For some reason, she just wanted to talk. I grew tired of the whole routine of customers always wanting to go into the clubs.

Old 10-31-2011, 10:43 PM   #57

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

AZ the excitement of a young woman wanting to polish your badge can never grow old. It's hard to tell someone about the ladies and what they will do If the person your telling has never wore a shield. I have seen women slip out of their husbands bed at 0200 to chase badges. I always tell my wife about these experiences too. Keeps me honest. My 19 year younger wife and I have been together 16 yrs now. She was a total badge bunny but I really liked her, fell in love even. Her friends still tease her about it. Were married 11 years now and expecting our second child any day. I don't think it's sugar daddy stuff. I think it's about being naughty and safe at the same time. I retired with a broken heart, really my heart is broken and am now a security manager. I too do all the cooking so I'm not worried when I tell her my adventures. Young ladies make older guys feel good when they ask us out. Enjoy it.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:47 PM   #58
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6744 Times on 4074 Posts
Likes Given: 8041

Quote:
Originally Posted by gutz47 View Post
Agreed. I love the dancers. Some of the most interesting girls I've met climbed down off the pole to chat it up. I've spent the majority of my single life in these clubs. Oh how I miss those days...wife doesn't aprove though. I, to, believe in the importance of a 1+1 relationship. Still wish the wife liked to look though. Haven't graced a booby bar with my presence in years.
Maybe she'd like a male strip club. I've been to one twice in my much younger days. My friends and I had a great time.

Old 10-31-2011, 11:55 PM   #59
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2195 Times on 1097 Posts
Likes Given: 1123

Arizona,

Come back down brother! Now you will need to go get a new hat in a larger size. H-ll if she did that to me she would be looking for the grandfather she never had !!!!!
But it sure doesn't hurt the ego any! Almost makes us feel younger somehow! And doesn't hurt to look!

Old 10-31-2011, 11:56 PM   #60

Liked 741 Times on 435 Posts
Likes Given: 958

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimKS View Post
Pole, lap or both? I'm getting to the age where it fun to talk about, but it don't always work when you want it to.
LOL........Both, all the girls were in a rotation to get 3 songs on stage, that was the most fun, but not much money in it. In between times you could hang out with your regulars, and hustle lap dances, thats where the steady money came from. But the big money was made in the VIP room, when you could get in on a private party, or toy show.

The Founders DID anticipate that arms technology would advance, that's why the 2nd amendment doesn't say "the right to keep and bear a musket".......

Last edited by readygirl; 11-01-2011 at 12:05 AM.