Just got asked out by a 19 year old!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just got asked out by a 19 year old!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

Default Just got asked out by a 19 year old!

So, I went for coffee and to get the wife's car washed. I stopped into the c-store where I get my coffee. The new-ish girl who works there is 19 and seriously cute asked me to "take her out sometime".

Now...I am rapidly approaching my 45th birthday. I am also married, which is a condition I take seriously, especially seeing as how my wife is a cop, and would frown upon such behavior. I am still a "not bad lookin' in a rugged sorta way" feller...but really? A NINETEEN YEAR OLD asking me out?

She either needs a guy with some financial security for her kid (I am assuming she has one), or she has SERIOUS daddy issues.

Granted, were I single, I'd be happy to see all her naked parts...but damn.

I know she knew me when I was still a cop...I never pegged her as the badge bunny type...so now that I'm retired, that's out.

So...any thoughts? Daddy issues or needs someone to raise her kid?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #2

Liked 77 Times on 44 Posts
Likes Given: 8

Sugar daddy? She may have realized that security is readily available for her with someone like you, and figures she can...uhm...'exercise' you into a heart attack within a year or two. (HAH!! She has no clue how ornery us old guys can be!!)

Old 10-19-2011, 07:45 PM   #3

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Probably both and she's working her plan, or neither and you're just a big studly man!!! Good ego boost though!!

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Old 10-19-2011, 07:48 PM   #4

Liked 85 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Take it as a compliment it is

take it as a compliment, most 45yro's would just smile and thank em and move on, I have a hard time relating to 30 year olds.

Im secure in my self image and wouldnt let that sort of silly talk sway my way, she finds she gets geezer tips if she strokes the ego.

Old 10-19-2011, 08:03 PM   #5

Liked 3 Times on 1 Posts

My ego is fine...hell, my wife is over ten years younger than I am (I figure, that if I have a mid-life crisis I already have a young hot chick to go through it with, and it won't cost me my house!).

I don't think I was flattered because I am still cop-minded enough to be suspicious of EVERYONE'S motives...lol.

Still...damn...she IS a little hottie. But...yeah...it's hard to relate to ANYONE under 30 anymore. My working theory is....young chicks are GREAT until they open their mouth (to speak)...then...you might as well go ahead and plug your ears and think about guns or trucks, or fishing.

Old 10-19-2011, 08:11 PM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9148 Times on 3950 Posts
Likes Given: 1426

Well, old Sgt at the Academy used to say "Your badge will get you women- and women will get your badge."

I am further down the road than you, and have been hit on once or twice by youngsters (was so freaking oblivious to ONE approach that my granddaughter- between terminal cases of giggles- had to explain it to me)

Think you covered the two most likely motivations. Either way, you and I both know that scraping the bubble gum off ain't worth it.

I have been married 3 days longer than dirt, and I like women like good wine- properly matured.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 10-19-2011, 08:23 PM   #7

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Tell your wife and see what happens i say. Maybe it was she just needed little bit of exp to spice up her life.

Posted by cddbrowns
All you young whipper snappers and your new fangled doo dads have no clue what real construction is.......GET OFF MY LAWN!

“The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory.”
Jeff Cooper

Old 10-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5733 Times on 3359 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaTmAn View Post
Tell your wife and see what happens i say.
I am not married, but i don't think any good could come of telling your wife. I have friends with wives, and they can be scary.

A local barber here got his house shot up by his wife (from at least 150 yards with her deer rifle) after she got told something, and that wasn't even by him. Last i heard, they are still happily married, and she is still quite a shot.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:24 PM   #9
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 699 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Are you still grinning? I would be.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 10-19-2011, 09:37 PM   #10

I say more business, she was bored, or Dude... She works at a CONVENIENT STORE so of course financial security. I'm not trying to hate on you, I think It's cool it happened.