It just gets all too depressing.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > It just gets all too depressing.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2013, 11:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 125 Times on 68 Posts
Likes Given: 130

Default It just gets all too depressing.

It just makes me so sad that gun owners won't even have the courage to take up arms against a corrupt government even after that government would ban their firearms and by default remove the 2nd Amendment from the Bill of Rights by Executive Order. If/when Obama does this deed then it's our duty to stand up and use the 2A for what it was put there for, to overthrow a tyrannical government run amok. It seems that there are many here on this forum that simply don't feel that they're 2A Rights are worth fighting for, they'd rather stay "Law Abiding" then do anything. Well, not me, not anymore. I'm sick of it, tired of seeing our Freedoms eroded one at a time, tired of watching MY Country to to hell in a handbasket. It's all just to depressing to see comments by those who don't value their Freedoms the same way that many others of us do.
I'm out, anyone wants me I'll be over at a Air Gun forum decompressing.

This is the War Room!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-10-2013, 12:16 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 585 Times on 328 Posts
Likes Given: 2496

I would Not want an armed revolution against our corrupt gov.
I sure don't see it happening.
How Many gun owners voted for obumma and this corrupt bunch??????

Now they set back and complain.