Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just a friendly suggestion. DRUGS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Just a friendly suggestion. DRUGS

A Treasured elderly neighbor of mine, called to ask me to look at her furnace. In her kitchen, in plain site, where anyone coming in her house, or looking in the window, were a ton of rx meds. Some were high powered pain killers. I told her as kindly as I could to put them at least out of sight. I would dearly hate to see the little lady injured by some jerk off wanting drugs. My neighborhood is relatively quite. But there are vermin everywhere. Put your MEDS up, out of sight anyway.

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS

Don't blame the tool, blame the fool.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-17-2009, 08:47 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Good advice, bobby. Way to look out for her. I hope she took your advice. Maybe olympic swimmers should take your advice as well.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!