Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Just curious if you guys name your guns...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 07:35 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I called mine a couple of names this morning when BOTH of the new mags I just got failed to stay locked in place. 5 minutes on the work bench and they'll be fine, but it's very disconcerting to have stuff like that happen.

Old 09-06-2008, 09:29 PM   #12

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
My guns are WEAPONS of destruction. They are Not kids, not toys, not pets. They don't need names...
LMAO -and +1...I was waiting for SOMEONE to say that! But given the disdain some people here have for my intollerance of Liberal Forum-Jumpers as well as my staunch support for the Republican ticket, I decided I would be wasting my time...
Pain is Weakness Leaving the Body - USMC
"Qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum"

Old 09-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #13

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
LMAO -and +1...I was waiting for SOMEONE to say that! But given the disdain some people here have for my intollerance of Liberal Forum-Jumpers as well as my staunch support for the Republican ticket, I decided I would be wasting my time...
Yeah. Offically boring me, & others, with your constant jabs. Get a new schtick, this one is worn out and tired, you've used it all over the forum.

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 09-06-2008 at 10:34 PM.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:13 PM   #14
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorknoids View Post
I called mine a couple of names this morning when BOTH of the new mags I just got failed to stay locked in place. 5 minutes on the work bench and they'll be fine, but it's very disconcerting to have stuff like that happen.
Yeah, those are more the kind of names I'm used to. POS comes to mind fairly often.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:16 PM   #15

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Yeah. Offically boring me, & others, with your constant jabs. Get a new schtick, this one is worn out and tired, you've used it all over the forum.

JD
The only thing that's worn-out and tired is your propensity to suck-up to those who either stroke your ego, or who gained their positions as Moderators before you. Why don't you learn to accept that this is America and that some people have strongly held beliefs regarding their rights to own guns, voice their opinions, and speak freely and openly, particularly when it involves "dialogue" with people whose obvious and self-admitted disdain for firearms precludes any "intelligent" discussion, particlulary a discussion where the poster's every reply is a challenge, a deliberate misstatement of fact, or a strategic "stroking" of ego to elicit more attention. I'll find a new "schtick" when you lose the elementary school disciplinarian approach.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:21 PM   #16
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by RL357Mag View Post
Way too fancy... I'm thinkin' hard-core Republican. I don't know what a Liberal Forum-Jumper is... please explain.

Old 09-06-2008, 11:42 PM   #17

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

You know what? Nevermind, it isn't worth it. I am wiping out my entire post.

You're right RL - you can run the website however you want from now on. Just send your list of demands to notdku.

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 09-07-2008 at 12:08 AM. Reason: Because it's not worth the effort...

Old 09-07-2008, 12:37 AM   #18

Ok, first off, Congrats on the mod status JD, just noticed that.

Second off I enjoy reading both RL's and JD's posts but this is a board that is full of passion and RL is passionate about his guns and his politics. JD, you are a wealth of information and there is a place for both of you. If this board keeps RL from going out and killing a few liberals, more power to his post, they aren't breaking the rules and if JD is all about the technical, great. I'm personally not going to stop with the political rhetoric because I wanna keep my rights to bear arms and I would also love to see roe v wade overturned.

JD, I don't see where RL's rants break the rules of the site and as annoyed as you get that's a part of free speech. I have always hated being a mod on boards because you have to put up with stuff you don't like or you become gastopo. Both of you can rip me apart, don't really care.

Btw, JD, you where making jabs on both of us back in the how will you vote thread. If the political rhetoric annoys you then please ignore us because I don't think you are going to get us to stop unless you impair our free speech and thus nullify the purpose of this website.

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.

Old 09-07-2008, 12:44 AM   #19

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark F View Post
Way too fancy... I'm thinkin' hard-core Republican. I don't know what a Liberal Forum-Jumper is... please explain.

Mark - a "Forum Jumper" is one who subscribes to a particular ideological or political view on a Forum that supports that view, and then for purposes of inflamming and causing disruption, joins a forum of the opposite ideological or political viewpoint and proceeds to work his magic.
The term "Liberal" in front of the phrase "Forum Jumper" is self explanatory. Maybe I should have said "Anti-Gun Forum Jumper", but even that wouldn't have been completely accurate, since the person I'm talking about was anti-American.

Last edited by RL357Mag; 09-07-2008 at 12:57 AM.

Old 09-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #20

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
You know what? Nevermind, it isn't worth it. I am wiping out my entire post.

You're right RL - you can run the website however you want from now on. Just send your list of demands to notdku.

JD
Unlike you JD I don't care to "run a website" , "moderate" a website, or discipline those on a website. I just like to express my views, however offensive they may be to some, and not have to deal with the backstabbing backlash, pre-adolescent BS. I suspect this kind of crap is what drove Righteous and a few others from this forum. God help the poor bastard who gets on the "wrong side" of one of the Moderators - that's when the PM's start flying. I never attacked you personally, I just pointed out to you how ridiculous you sounded kissing the ass of that anti-gun POS that you insisted on molly coddling until he finally revealed himself to be what several here suspected he was from the beginning - BIG001 picked up on it rather quickly and started another post about it. Don't shoot the god damned messenger! If you have a problem with me or my views then PM me, I don't particularly care to be chastised in public or to chastise you in public.