Just a couple of Rants
1. Carrying a handgun does not make one an expert on self-defense.
2. Carrying a handgun does not make one invincible.
3. The male in the relationship is not always the expert needed to train the female in the relationship.
4. "Zombies" do exist (but by other names, i.e. "druggie", "bad-guy").
5. Glocks, 1911's, Hi-Points, XDm's are not any good if they are not if top working order.
6. There should be more to your concealed carry than having a handgun, Uncle Mike's holster, and a fanny pack to carry ammo.
7. SHTF does occur more than you think. Tornadoes, hurricanes, snow storms are some examples.
8. When Richard Nixon allowed that the dollar no longer had to be based on precious metal, our trip to failure started.
9. When you ask a question starting with "What is your opinion?", then listen to the opinion and evaluate it. Why ask if you have already decided on what you're going to do?
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."
Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)