Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > July Membership giveaway

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default July Membership giveaway

(Most of the text stolen from Tango's May Madness Giveaway and then Rare Factions

This is for non supporting members ONLY. It is really a pay it forward kind of deal. What I am proposing is that all junior and senior members of the forum that would like to get a one year supporting member roll post to this thread. I will let it go until the end of the month then from the posts I have I will pick a winner and pay pal the money to notdku with your screen name So he can make you a supporting member. Then what I need you to do is the same thing the next month. I want to see if we can keep this going for the rest of the year.

But what does being a supporting member get me? Well lots, you get to hang out with the kool kids in the Bunker where there is more than just gun talk going on. You get the nifty looking banner under your screen name. Then you get access to the knowledge base as well where you can post comments and even post your own article for something that you know a lot about in the firearms world.

Rules:
1. You must be a non-supporting member in good standing with the mods.
2. You must post in this thread.
3. You must be willing to pay it forward the next month.
4. You must like guns.
5. If there are fewer than 5 names in the hat on the 1st of August, I will delay the drawing 1 week

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-06-2009, 02:35 PM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

If I could afford to pay it forward I would already be a member. I guess I'm out.

Old 07-16-2009, 04:33 PM   #3

Bump for the week