Judge Uses A Silencer On Bloomy
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Judge Uses A Silencer On Bloomy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Judge Uses A Silencer On Bloomy

May 23, 2008 -- Mayor Bloomberg won't be able to say his piece about the gun menace on the city's streets at the upcoming trial of a Georgia gun dealer, a judge ruled yesterday.

"I'm not going to permit the case to turn into a media show for either side," said Brooklyn federal judge Jack Weinstein. "I see no reason to have the mayor here."

Bloomberg had hoped to take the stand next month against Jay Wallace, owner of Adventure Outdoors, which allegedly illegally sold guns later used by thugs in New York.

Bloomberg sued 27 out-of-state gun dealers in 2006 for illegally or negligently selling guns that made their way here.

All but three have settled, agreeing to let a special master oversee gun sales in their shops. Two others are slated to go to trial in September.

http://www.nypost.com/seven/05232008/news/regionalnews/judge_uses_a_silencer_on_bloomy_112128.htm

Three groups spend other people's money: children, thieves, and politicians. All three need supervision. —DICK ARMEY

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-26-2008, 10:06 PM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Not only should he be silenced, he should also be chained up in an orange suit....

9x18=Makarov

Old 05-27-2008, 07:55 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottG View Post
Not only should he be silenced, he should also be chained up in an orange suit....

I couldn't agree with you anymore then that scott !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Old 05-27-2008, 08:13 PM   #4

He's another traitor and should be treated as such.

Old 05-27-2008, 08:25 PM   #5

Not all of us can buy a political seat to spew our Anti-American rhetoric and anti -citizens rights filth. [/rant]

Liberals And Moderates Hate Me!!

Just remember, Hitler gave great speeches too.