Joke Forum? - Page 57
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Joke Forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2012, 02:14 AM   #561
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286
I always fill in the blank with "russian midget man-whore". It just sounds funny to me.

No offense to russians...I like their guns...
I prefer stick wieldin tree hungin commifornia hippie

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did

Old 02-20-2012, 05:46 AM   #562
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 358 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 2

My girl thought she'd be slick and send me this.......I think I'm buying a dog soon as I possibly can.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4w7Jxn/www.humourlaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Logic-thinker-Explained.jpg

Old 02-20-2012, 05:50 AM   #563
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

The Pope in Alaska

On a tour of Alaska, the Pope took a couple of days off to visit the mountains for some sightseeing. He was cruising along a campground in the Pope-mobile when there was a frantic commotion just at the edge of the woods. A helpless scrawny disheveled Democrat, wearing sandals, shorts, and a "Save the Whales" T-shirt, was struggling frantically, thrashing around and trying to free himself from the jaws of a 10-foot grizzly.

As the Pope watched, horrified, a group of Republican loggers came racing up. One quickly fired a 454 Casull into the bear's chest. The other two reached up and pulled the bleeding semiconscious Democrat from the bear. Then using long clubs, the three loggers beat the bear to death and two of them threw it onto the bed of their truck while the other carefully placed the injured Democrat in the back seat.

As they prepared to leave, the Pope summoned them to come over. "I give you my blessing for your brave actions!" he told them. "I heard there was a bitter hatred between loggers and environmental activists, but I've now seen with my own eyes that is not true."

As the Pope drove off, one of the loggers asked his buddies, "Who was that guy?"

"It was the Pope, you idiot!" another replied. "He's in direct contact with God and has access to all God's wisdom."

"Well," the logger said, "he may have access to all God's wisdom, but he sure doesn't know anything about bear hunting. On that note, is the bait holding up OK or do we need to go back to town and grab another one?"

Old 02-23-2012, 02:02 AM   #564

Liked 1316 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Obama dies and goes to hell
Satan says we dont have room for you but ill let someone go who is not as bad as you were and ill even let you choose who goes .
So satan opens doors number one , there stands hitler breaking rocks over and over for eternity , bama says no , i have a bum shoulder
satan opens door number 2 and there stands manson jumping into a pool over and over for eternity , bama says no i cant swim that good
satan opens door 3 and there sit bill clinton and monica , with ol bill strapped to the bed and monica doing her thing . Bama says oh yea i can get use to this so he says yes .
Satan says '' monica you can leave now .

ROTFLMAO

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 02-23-2012, 11:39 AM   #565

Liked 97 Times on 70 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaido View Post
My girl thought she'd be slick and send me this.......I think I'm buying a dog soon as I possibly can.

http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/4w7Jxn/www.humourlaughs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Logic-thinker-Explained.jpg
You only have to worry if you have a cat!!!

Old 02-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #566
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 358 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve666

You only have to worry if you have a cat!!!
Woah man.....a straight isn't allowed a little kitty in his life? Haha

Old 02-23-2012, 11:53 PM   #567

Liked 1316 Times on 946 Posts
Likes Given: 650

Stupid cats , always needing on your gut or balls in the middle of the night , wont shut up , a litter box is rank , no matter how good YOU think it smells , they claw your chit up, they sneak into the dryer and take a piss on your clean cloths and or take a piss on your side the bed at night . We always had queer cats growing up lol , two males who always washed each other , bastards lived 17 and 19 years

“Whoever acknowledges me before others, I will also acknowledge before my Father in heaven. But whoever disowns me before others, I will disown before my Father in heaven.
“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”

Old 02-24-2012, 01:01 AM   #568

Liked 35 Times on 29 Posts

I bet they pissed on yer stuff cuz you pissed em off. I encountered two that have done that to me and I used there body to wipe it up and they never did it again.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:03 AM   #569

Obama.

The biggest joke of all.

Old 02-24-2012, 01:06 AM   #570

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh1158
I bet they pissed on yer stuff cuz you pissed em off. I encountered two that have done that to me and I used there body to wipe it up and they never did it again.
Catch em doin it and pop em on the nose w a tee towel snap and they wont do it ever again....course a 22 short does the same thing.

God didnt make all men equal colonel Sam Colt did