Joke Forum? - Page 44
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Joke Forum?


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2011, 05:33 AM   #431
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,552
Liked 8910 Times on 5330 Posts
Likes Given: 11908

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
No your not. You probably have friends that some worthless sumb@#$% stomped/slapped around

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did
No, I have never been physically abused nor anyone I know but I do work in a hospital and I see what comes into our Emergency Room. It's terrible what a drunken, angry man can do to a woman. The worst part of all.........the women don't want to press charges because they LOOOOVVEEE him. The LEO's usually end up pressing the charges, though. I have seen women come in battered, beaten and bloody. Black eyes, bloody mouths, swollen faces. I am shocked every time. The 'dead look' in their eyes is what hurts me the most.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:40 AM   #432
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

No, I have never been physically abused nor anyone I know but I do work in a hospital and I see what comes into our Emergency Room. It's terrible what a drunken, angry man can do to a woman. The worst part of all.........the women don't want to press charges because they LOOOOVVEEE him. The LEO's usually end up pressing the charges, though. I have seen women come in battered, beaten and bloody. Black eyes, bloody mouths, swollen faces. I am shocked every time. The 'dead look' in their eyes is what hurts me the most.
That explains your feeling on it then. And yes it is bad when they think its love and let them do it. Its not love but fear...fear of it happening again or worse. All cuz they are usually told not to say anything

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 06:09 AM   #433
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,552
Liked 8910 Times on 5330 Posts
Likes Given: 11908

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
That explains your feeling on it then. And yes it is bad when they think its love and let them do it. Its not love but fear...fear of it happening again or worse. All cuz they are usually told not to say anything

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did
Yeah, I can't decide if it's fear of it happening again or worse or fear of not having someone in their life. I think some women have such low self esteem they feel they don't deserve anything better. Or they grew up where situations like this were the "norm" in their homes and they don't know any different.

Similarly, my neighbor used to beat the **** out of his pit bull. The dog was as tame as they came. I don't know if he was trying to make it 'tough' or if he just hated the dog. I could hear the dog getting beat for a half hour or more at a time. Whenever the dog saw the guy, it would drop to it's belly and do the most pathetic belly crawl which usually prompted the guy to kick it. When I finally saw the dog hobbling around using only 3 of it's legs, I called animal control and they came and took the dog away. Why didn't I do anything sooner? Because the guy terrifies me. Oh, and by the way, he used to do this to his wife, too. I think he quit drinking and now he just screams at his wife and kids all the time. Saying very terrible things. To his daughters he says, "You're nothing but a f*****g girl!" His son? In his eyes his son is perfect. Never has any chores, never gets yelled at. The brat walks around with a smirk on his face just like his dear ole dad.

Marlinman, thanks for letting me vent and have my point of view. Whether you agree or not, you accepted my opinion. At another place, if I say something like this the other members scold me for making "everything a man vs. woman" issue or I am accused of always playing the "victim".


OKAY, ENOUGH OF THIS. LET THIS GO BACK TO BEING THE JOKE THREAD. Sorry for the hijack.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:21 PM   #434
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Daoust_Nat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 2,286
Liked 1402 Times on 685 Posts
Likes Given: 98

Default

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed. Walking through the mall the surprised wife looked up and noticed her husband was no where around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do.

She used her cell phone to call her husband because she was so upset, to ask him where he was. The husband in a calm voice said, "honey remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day".

His wife said crying, "yes I remember that jewelry store".He said, "well I'm in the bar next to it."
Daoust_Nat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:30 PM   #435
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Daoust_Nat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 2,286
Liked 1402 Times on 685 Posts
Likes Given: 98

Default

A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1000 an inch." The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with
your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher
now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes she has." says the man.

"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite countertops."
Daoust_Nat is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 02:47 PM   #436
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Daoust_Nat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Orlando,Florida
Posts: 2,286
Liked 1402 Times on 685 Posts
Likes Given: 98

Default

I know I'm not going to understand women. I'll never understand how you can take boiling hot wax, pour it onto your upper thigh, rip the hair out by the root, and still be afraid of a spider.
Daoust_Nat is offline  
Balota Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #437
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 3,087
Liked 757 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daoust_Nat View Post
A man wakes up in the hospital bandaged from head to foot.

The doctor comes in and says, "Ah, I see you've regained consciousness. Now you probably won't remember, but you were in a huge pile-up on the freeway. You're going to be ok, you'll walk again and everything, but your penis was severed in the accident and we couldn't find it."

The man groans, but the doctor goes on, "You have $9000 in insurance compensation coming and we now have the technology to build a new penis. They work great but they don't come cheap. It's roughly $1000 an inch." The man perks up.

"So," the doctor says, "You must decide how many inches you want. But I understand that you have been married for over thirty years and this is something you should discuss with
your wife. If you had a five incher before and get a nine incher now she might be a bit put out. If you had a nine incher before and you decide to only invest in a five incher
now, she might be disappointed. It's important that she plays a role in helping you make a decision."

The man agrees to talk it over with his wife.

The doctor comes back the next day, "So, have you spoken with your wife?"

"Yes I have," says the man.

"And has she helped you make a decision?"

"Yes she has." says the man.

"What is your decision?" asks the doctor.

"We're getting granite countertops."
Funny indeed! Just like a wife.
PanBaccha is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:17 PM   #438
fmj
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
fmj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Fort Wayne,IN
Posts: 3,456
Liked 754 Times on 438 Posts
Likes Given: 306

Default

MAN! What a shame! 10,000 battered women in this country!






And to think all this time i have been eating mine PLAIN!


C'mon, you KNOW its funny!
__________________
"Those that would trade essential liberty for temporary security deserve neither liberty nor security." - Benjammin Franklin

The 1911: Turning useless trash into good fertilizer for over 100 years!!
fmj is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:47 PM   #439
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
winds-of-change's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Northern Illinois
Posts: 25,552
Liked 8910 Times on 5330 Posts
Likes Given: 11908

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmj View Post
MAN! What a shame! 10,000 battered women in this country!






And to think all this time i have been eating mine PLAIN!


C'mon, you KNOW its funny!
Yes, that is funny. I agree.


But it's not the same as 'if she'd just shut up then I wouldn't have to hit her' joke.
__________________
Honor Student: School of Hard Knocks
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
Quando Omni Flunkus Moritatus
winds-of-change is online now  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:03 PM   #440
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: fordland,missouri
Posts: 11,099
Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

Yes, that is funny. I agree.

But it's not the same as 'if she'd just shut up then I wouldn't have to hit her' joke.
We all agree. If you dont mind me askin but what was up w your old avatar pic? The old woman one?

God didnt make all men equal colonel sam colt did
Marlinman is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Is it just me or does the firing line forum seem restrictive compared to this forum tiberius10721 The Club House 43 03-20-2013 04:39 PM
Fixing Death Row: Not a joke or forum game Dillinger The Club House 30 06-26-2010 07:40 PM
Joke Of the Day markerdown The Club House 8 11-13-2009 07:09 PM
Joke of the Day markerdown The Club House 5 10-23-2009 11:20 PM



Newest Threads