Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Joke Forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Default Btw, "You might be a redneck if"...

You have ever cleaned firearms while sitting on the toilet! Now that is how I
would describe "multitasking"! (The use of an old tv tray) made this task
possible when the "drop-light" was lit & I wanted to finish the job!

Old 10-08-2010, 02:27 AM   #22

Liked 111 Times on 96 Posts
Likes Given: 229

edited for inappropriate content

Last edited by user4; 10-12-2010 at 05:42 PM. Reason: inappropriate content for main forums

Old 10-08-2010, 08:59 AM   #23

Liked 4 Times on 1 Posts

Default Longhair, you have a mean sence of humor!

But I like it! Poor Chelsea Clinton was at least spared from the "knuckles
dragging in the dirt gene" from Janet Reno!

Old 10-08-2010, 02:49 PM   #24

Default Friday joke time

inappropriate

Last edited by user4; 10-12-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: inappropriate content for main forums

Old 10-12-2010, 05:37 PM   #25

inappropriate

Last edited by user4; 10-12-2010 at 05:43 PM. Reason: inappropriate content for main forums

Old 10-12-2010, 05:46 PM   #26

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Jokes are fine as long as they are clean. FTF is a family friendly site. Become a supporting member for access to forums not available to the general public and contain some adult content.

Old 10-14-2010, 04:43 PM   #27

Where do pencils come from?...pencil-vania...Whats a wizards favorite cereal?...Luck charms...What kind of tooth is worth a dollar?...A buck tooth...What years do kangaroos like best?...Leap years...What sort of bee lives in a graveyard?...A zombee...What type of fish like jewelry?...Gold-fish...Where do cows go on dates?...to the moo-vies...SORRY...for the LAME jokes

Old 10-14-2010, 05:34 PM   #28

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts

An Irish farmer named Seamus had an accident with a lorry and was suing the lorry company. In court their hot-shot solicitor was questioning Seamus..

Solicitor:
'Now didn't you say to the Police at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine?'

Seamus:
'Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow Bessie into the...'

Solicitor:
'I didn't ask for any details, just answer the question. Did you not tell the police officer at the scene of the accident, "I'm fine !" ?'

Seamus:
'Well, I had just got Bessie into the sidecar and I was driving down the road.....'

The solicitor interrupted again and said,
'Your Honor, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident this man told the police that he was fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question.'

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Seamus's answer and said to the solicitor:
'I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie'.

Seamus thanked the Judge and proceeded.

'Well as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite cow, into the sidecar and was driving her down the road when this huge lorry and trailer came through a stop sign and hit me right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurt very bad like and didn't want to move. However , I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible pain just by her groans. Shortly after the accident, a policeman on a motorbike turned up. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning so he went over to her. After he looked at her and saw her condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes.

Then the policeman came charging across the road, gun still in hand, looked me up and down, and said
'How badly are you hurt?'

'Now what the hell would you have said?'

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Old 10-15-2010, 05:18 PM   #29

Default Deer hunting

Two hunters were dragging their dead deer back to their car. Another hunter approached pulling his a long too. Hey I can tell you that it's much easier if you drag the deer in the other direction. Then the antlers won't dig into the ground. A little while later one hunter said to the other, you know that guy was right. This is a lot easier!. Yeah,but were getting farther from the truck, the other added.

Old 10-15-2010, 07:19 PM   #30

Default BEAR Advisory

The Forest Service has Issued a "BEAR WARNING"in the national forest. They're urging everyone to protect themselves by wearing bells and carrying pepper spray. Campers should be alert for signs of fresh bear activity, and they should be able to tell the difference between Black bear dung and Grizzly bear dung. Black bear dung is rather small and you can see fruit seeds and/or squirrel fur in it. Grizzly bear dung has bells in it,and smells like pepper spray!!!