Joke Forum? - Page 161
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Joke Forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2014, 04:03 PM   #1601
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5317 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 1564

Ethel was a bit of a demon in her scooter and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on two wheels and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.

Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in..

One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. 'STOP!,' he shouted in a firm voice. 'Have you got a licence for that thing?' Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.
'OK' he said and away Ethel sped down the hall.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted 'STOP! Have you proof of insurance?' Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said 'On your way, Ma'am.'

As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, Butt-Naked, and holding his 'You-Know-What' in his hand. 'Oh, good grief,' yelled Ethel, 'Not that Damn Breathalyser Test again.!!!'

NSDQ

Like it or not, when the chips are down and lives are at stake, an armed citizen can be the "first responder." People who don’t like guns invariably rely on people who have guns when their lives are in danger.

People Like This 
Old 02-22-2014, 01:50 AM   #1602
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7979 Times on 4790 Posts
Likes Given: 10261

Quote:
Originally Posted by Threetango View Post
Ethel was a bit of a demon in her scooter and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on two wheels and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.

Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in..

One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. 'STOP!,' he shouted in a firm voice. 'Have you got a licence for that thing?' Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit Kat wrapper and held it up to him.
'OK' he said and away Ethel sped down the hall.

As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted 'STOP! Have you proof of insurance?' Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said 'On your way, Ma'am.'

As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, Butt-Naked, and holding his 'You-Know-What' in his hand. 'Oh, good grief,' yelled Ethel, 'Not that Damn Breathalyser Test again.!!!'
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 02-22-2014, 12:37 PM   #1603
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 516 Times on 369 Posts
Likes Given: 169

A Priest, Rabbi, and a Ga. hillbilly were all standing at St. Peter's gates waiting to enter Heaven, St. Peter cam out and told them they all had to go to Hell for a while, the new condo's were not done, when they were completed, they would al be back to stay in Glory. In an instant, they were standing before Old Scratch and he asked them what were they doing in his domain, they told him what St. Peter had said and he countered,, give me a hundred bucks and you'll be back in Heaven, the Priest whipped out his wallet, paid Lucifer and was immediatedly back at the Pearly Gates to the wonderment of St. Peter.
What are you doing back here so soon,, the Priest related the words of Old Scratch and St. Pete told him that by chance one condo has just opened up and the Priest went into Heaven. St. Peter asked what the Rabbi and Hillbilly were doing when he left,,, well said the Priest,, the Rabbi had Satan down to 75 bucks and the Hillbilly was looking for a co-signer on a loan.

Old 02-22-2014, 11:38 PM   #1604
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2491 Times on 1352 Posts
Likes Given: 717

Adam was hanging around the garden of Eden feeling very lonely.
So, God asked him, 'What's wrong with you?'
Adam said he didn't have anyone to talk to.
God said that He was going to make Adam a companion
And that it would be a woman.
He said, 'This pretty lady will gather food for you, she will cook for you,
And when you discover clothing, she will wash it for you
She will always agree with every decision you make and she will not nag you,
And will always be the first to admit she was wrong when you've had a disagreement.
She will praise you!
She will bear your children.
And never ask you to get up in the middle of the night to take care of them.
She will NEVER have a headache and will freely give you love and
Passion whenever you need it.'
Adam asked God, 'What will a woman like this cost?'
God replied, 'An arm and a leg.'
Then Adam asked, 'What can I get for a rib?'
Of course the rest is history............!!!!

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

People Like This 
Old 02-27-2014, 10:40 PM   #1605
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Who says Anson County bikers aren't compassionate, tolerant, and understanding?
Back on January 9th, a group of Wadesboro, North Carolina bikers were riding east on Hwy.74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge .

So they stopped. George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?" She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear "sensitive", George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either, so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ole George here your best last kiss?"

So, with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ... and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another even better one.
After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

It's still unclear whether (s)he jumped or was pushed.

NSDQ

Like it or not, when the chips are down and lives are at stake, an armed citizen can be the "first responder." People who don’t like guns invariably rely on people who have guns when their lives are in danger.

People Like This 
Old 03-02-2014, 08:21 PM   #1606
Weapons Aficianado
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

A man received the following text from his neighbor:

I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been tapping your wife, day and night when you're not around.
In fact, more than you. I'm not getting any at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't happen again.

The man, anguished and betrayed, went into his bedroom, grabbed his gun, and without a word, shot his wife and killed her.

A few moments later, a second text came in:

Damn auto correct. I meant "wifi", not "wife".

NSDQ

People Like This 
Old 03-03-2014, 10:41 PM   #1607
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2491 Times on 1352 Posts
Likes Given: 717

It pays to be safe.

safe-text.jpg  

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
I was taught to respect my elders but they are getting harder to find.

Old 03-04-2014, 12:29 AM   #1608
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9755 Times on 4196 Posts
Likes Given: 1536

One for the ladies- Diamond Lil-

diamond-lil-chocolate.jpg

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 03-04-2014, 01:24 AM   #1609
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1048 Times on 501 Posts
Likes Given: 138

Condoms are not safe anymore, I have a friend that was shot and died wearing one last week!

US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings, P2V plane capt.
US Naval Academy (DI) Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) NDW shooting team member and a lot more stuff!
Alway keep your six covered

People Like This 
Old 03-04-2014, 02:43 AM   #1610
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3148 Times on 1813 Posts
Likes Given: 1343

The Creativity of the average retired Navy Chief

Early one morning, an elderly retired Navy Chief yelled to his wife..."Honey...! Come see what I created...! It's an abstract panorama depicting the five years of the Obama presidency!"

She yelled back, "Flush the toilet and come eat your breakfast.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

People Like This