Joke Forum? - Page 118
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Joke Forum?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2013, 05:13 PM   #1171
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1245 Times on 609 Posts
Likes Given: 75

My sources are good today!

This one reminds me of an old story about a young couple who had just become part of the ambassador corps.

They attended their first State dinner and the young lady was seated next to an oriental diplomat.

She attempts to make small talk conversation without much luck.

Finally she asks “When did you have your last election”

He smiles and replies “Ahh, just beflor bleakfast”

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Old 03-09-2013, 05:29 PM   #1172
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 779 Times on 572 Posts
Likes Given: 227

NO SEX Since 1955

A crusty old Marine Sergeant Major found himself at a gala event hosted by a local liberal arts college.

There was no shortage of extremely young idealistic ladies in attendance, one of whom approached the Sergeant Major for conversation.

"Excuse me, Sergeant Major, but you seem to be a very serious man. Is something bothering you?"

"Negative, ma'am. Just serious by nature."

The young lady looked at his awards and decorations and said, "It looks like you have seen a lot of action."

"Yes, ma'am, a lot of action."

The young lady, tiring of trying to start up a conversation, said, "You know, you should lighten up. Relax and enjoy yourself."

The Sergeant Major just stared at her in his serious manner.

Finally the young lady said, "You know, I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but when is the last time you had sex?"

"1955, ma'am."

"Well, there you are. No wonder you're so serious. You really need to chill out! I mean, no sex since 1955! She took his hand and led him to a private room where she proceeded to "relax" him several times.

Afterwards, panting for breath, she leaned against his bare chest and said, "Wow, you sure didn't forget much since 1955."

The Sergeant Major said, after glancing at his watch, "I hope not; it's only 2130 now."

"...from my cold dead hands" Charlton Heston & NRA
"He which hath no stomach to this fight,/ Let him depart." Henry V

People Like This 
Old 03-09-2013, 09:25 PM   #1173
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1245 Times on 609 Posts
Likes Given: 75

The children were gathered on the front pew one Sunday morning for the Children's Sermon. The minister asked, "Does anyone know what the resurrection is?"

One little boy blurted out, "I'm not quite sure but I do know that if you have a resurrection that lasts longer than four hours, you have to see a doctor."

It took about ten minutes for the congregation to settle down enough to continue with the worship service.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

stratrider Likes This 
Old 03-10-2013, 05:25 AM   #1174

Liked 185 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 106

Little Johnnie’s father took him to class his first day of school. Johnnie’s dad pulled the teacher aside and told her, Johnnie has a bad gambling problem so don’t make a bet with him you can’t win. The teacher agreed.

When the teacher was passing out the text books Johnny said, teach I’ll make a bet with you, she replied ok what?

Johnny said I’ll bet you fifty dollars I can tell you what color panties you have on. She agreed and told him after the last bell he was to stay in the room and then he could guess.

While Johnny and the class were at recess the teacher took her panties off and put them in her purse. When school was out Johnny stayed in the classroom and the teacher locked the door and said okay Johnny what color are they? He replied yellow. So the teacher raised her dress and said no you are wrong, I’m not wearing any.

Johnny asked her to walk him out to his dads car and he would get her money. So as Johnny passed his dad going to the car the teacher told his dad that Johnny finally got beat. He said what do you mean??

She said Johnny bet me fifty dollars he could tell me what color panties I had on so I took them off.

The father replied that son of a bitch he bet me a hundred dollars he could see your ***** before the end of the day.

Marlin Model 60
Mossberg Maverick 88-12 GA
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Stag Model 2
Savage Model 11
Saiga 7.62x39
Mossberg MVP Varmint
Chinese T53 Mosin Nagant X2

Old 03-10-2013, 05:26 AM   #1175

Liked 185 Times on 147 Posts
Likes Given: 106

If you have sex 365 days a year in 12 months and took all the Rubbers and melted them down to make a tire what would you have?

A f&@king Goodyear!!

Marlin Model 60
Mossberg Maverick 88-12 GA
Mosin Nagant 91/30
Stag Model 2
Savage Model 11
Saiga 7.62x39
Mossberg MVP Varmint
Chinese T53 Mosin Nagant X2

Old 03-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #1176
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1274 Times on 736 Posts
Likes Given: 1937

A new commercial

http://www.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/embedcache/119755.html

--
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time." Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

Old 03-11-2013, 04:01 PM   #1177
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9146 Times on 3949 Posts
Likes Given: 1426

Definition- Auditor: One who sits in the stern of the boat, and points out all of the rocks you missed.

Definition- Divorce Attorney: One who shows up when the battle is lost. Bayonets the wounded, strips the bodies of the dead.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Old 03-12-2013, 02:47 AM   #1178

Liked 28 Times on 21 Posts

So today I got asked by girl how big my dick was I said unfortunately I've had to have plastic surgery to shorten it

Old 03-12-2013, 02:54 AM   #1179

Liked 648 Times on 425 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIKIJUTSU View Post
A new commercial

http://www.mrctv.org/sites/default/files/embedcache/119755.html

--
"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time." Lt. Gen. Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

Now that's funny!! lol

Old 03-12-2013, 03:23 AM   #1180

Liked 11 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 26

Why is it that every time I go to wallmart I have to take a crap?
So I'm in the stall at wallmart, minding my own, when a voice comes from the next stall over.
"Hey, whats up man?" I reply "Um, not much"
"What are you doing right now? "Uh, dropping the kids off at the pool"
"You mind if I come over? "dude, I'm kinda busy right now"

"Hey man, I gotta call you back, some idiot in the stall next to me is answering all my questions."

So I'm installing cable in this little old lady's house, Setting up her internet when I notice this bowl of almonds. So I eat a few, then a few more and as I'm about to wrap up, I realize I had eaten the whole bowl! Well the old lady comes back in the room, I tell her I'm done and that I'm so sorry but I ate all her almonds. She looks at me and says "oh, your alright. Since I lost my teeth, it's all I can do but to suck the chocolate off them."

Sorry if they have been said before, I lost interest about 12 pages into this thread.