john stossel special about the loss of freedoms
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > john stossel special about the loss of freedoms

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1414 Times on 844 Posts
Likes Given: 146

Default john stossel special about the loss of freedoms

Tonight Stossel has a special on fox news about the 80,000 pages of new laws, ordinances and such. I don't know what time it airs.

NEVER FORGET

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-24-2012, 11:31 PM   #2

8 pm central time friday " tonight"

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Please give a follow-up for those of us who won't be able to watch. When you read the D of I and the abuses by King George, they pale in comparison to what we endure today. I'm sure there are more than 80,000 pages of abuses when you really get down to it.

Old 02-25-2012, 04:22 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt
Please give a follow-up for those of us who won't be able to watch. When you read the D of I and the abuses by King George, they pale in comparison to what we endure today. I'm sure there are more than 80,000 pages of abuses when you really get down to it.
Well, I missed the first showing due to an unexpected social event. They usually will run things 3 hours later. Will see if it is on at 11pm. Will do as asked if able.

NEVER FORGET

Old 02-25-2012, 05:56 AM   #5

Numerous cases of shuting down kids lemonade stands.

Guy is fined 2,000 dollars a day for having the wrong type of tree in his backyard. Was there when he bought the house.

Guy importing lobsters gets 6 years in prison. No law was broken.

A couple gets county permits to build a house. The feds take him to court. He wins and the feds fine him 37,000 dollars a day. The couple ended up moving from their property, bankrupt.

A lawyer says that the average person commits three felonies a day, and have no idea that they broke any law.

New york city cabs have to have a city medalion, they cost 1 million dollars each. No small business people can afford the charge. Only big cab companies.

Full blown swat entry, search and seizure for selling unpasturized milk.
Prison time may be coming.

Several cases of arrest for filming goverment officials and police. Charges are always dropped, of course nothing happens to the arresting cops.

Just story after story of abuse of a free society. Again it is about control. It's very hard to control good citizens in a " free society". What is a dictator to do? Make more laws, more piece of crap criminals. Yea, that unpasturized milk is a killer.

Police getting the wrong address and shoot a kid on a no knock warrent. Oh yea, the dog had to die also. Chicken sh!ts.

The case for legalizing drugs and prostitution. Don't know if I would go that route, but it would sure releave some jail space and court dates.

Conclusion, if more laws are made,more people are criminals, more criminals are in the system. More personal property can be confiscated, the mill stone of "justice" grinds more meal. More people are hammered into submission to the state.

Enjoy your weekend

NEVER FORGET

Last edited by downsouth; 02-25-2012 at 05:59 AM.