Joe the Plumber - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Joe the Plumber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 09:10 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by pioneer461 View Post
Boris, do not try to tell me what I know, and what I don't know. Obama's entire history, until this campaign, has been based on his early so******t learning as taught by Saul Alinsky, et al. His comments to "Joe the Plumber" were not something I made up, they were his own words. He said it! It was not taken out of context. I saw and heard him say it through the miracle of digital video. So don't try to tell me what I saw and heard, and do not throw political labels at me. You do not know me, and you know nothing about me.
As a matter of fact I thought you from previous posts an extremely sensible, rational and quite a nice guy, you are quite right....................

Old 10-16-2008, 10:34 PM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3455 Times on 1933 Posts
Likes Given: 19279

Turns out old Joe is a bit of a fraud.If I made $250,000 a year,I.d gladly buy my own health care,screw Joe.

Old 10-16-2008, 10:39 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Big001: I fear I must take issue with your point concerning US aid during the Second World War, your allies made good on their debt. The US Government have been repaid with interest, and don't let anyone tell you differently. The UK repaid the loan a few years ago, and the French squared it away in 2002, also with interest...........
Well Boris this was a big topic in the news about 15 years or so ago both print and television with various discussions on talk/political shows and in them all they figured after all the years with even interest rates of the time the loans were made England and France alone would have owed us well over a trillion dollars .

I find the possibility of them paying us back that much money in less than 20 years rather improbable .

Rather than argue with you on a point that I doubt either of us are in positions to be sure that our sources of information is correct I'll simple state this .

My government took the money away from my Parents and Grandparents to rebuild your country's and even if you did pay them back my parents , Grandparents nor me and my siblings have even seen a dime of the money .

Old 10-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #14
cbw

WE all have a RIGHT to 1 opinion and in most states 1 VOTE. Times are tough and whoever gets in office is going to have a humongous job to do to SAVE what is left of this country and it's failing economic system. Fighting amoung ourselves is just what the per verbal "they" want. Who ever wins this cluster needs all of us to stay together or we are all going to fall together. Just my 2 cents worth.

[The odds are always 50/50

Old 10-16-2008, 11:04 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

1.) 'Joe the Plumber', the centerpiece of McCain's debate strategy last night, is apparently a fraud. He has no plumbing license, doesn't own a plumbing company, has no plans to buy a plumbing company, and is unsurprisingly a McCain supporter.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081016/ap_on_el_pr/joe_the_plumber_17

2.) Those of you complaining about so******m should consider that your Republican administration has moved us closer to a socialized system than any Dems in recent history. We've committed over a trillion dollars to socializing Wall Street losses and nationalized the banking system. How can you possibly complain about what Obama might do, when the GOP has already done it? At least under Obama's so******m most of you would get some direct benefit, whereas under the Paulson plan all we're going to get is screwed.

Old 10-16-2008, 11:26 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO01 View Post
Well Boris this was a big topic in the news about 15 years or so ago both print and television with various discussions on talk/political shows and in them all they figured after all the years with even interest rates of the time the loans were made England and France alone would have owed us well over a trillion dollars .

I find the possibility of them paying us back that much money in less than 20 years rather improbable .

Rather than argue with you on a point that I doubt either of us are in positions to be sure that our sources of information is correct I'll simple state this .

My government took the money away from my Parents and Grandparents to rebuild your country's and even if you did pay them back my parents , Grandparents nor me and my siblings have even seen a dime of the money .
Well paying any Goverment anything is most unlikely to lead to money filtering back to the taxpaying public either by way of reduce taxes or direct cash windfall............ I know in France there was quite a celebration when the last instalment was made, I remember because we had just moved back from the US to live back in Europe......

Old 10-17-2008, 04:24 AM   #17

Come on makes a good post but you know he didn't mean that and it is out of context!

I am surprised Pioneer that you get caught up in this kind of misinformed, frenzied, ultra right wing rhetoric. You know you only have to say that Obama is Joe Stalin's left hand man and half of the forum would take it on board and repeat it as fact...............[/QUOTE]
Boris,
It is not what the slick one says,but what he doesn't say that should scare you.

Old 10-17-2008, 04:56 AM   #18

Default Joe the Plumber

He is so right about Obama and taxes!

A armed man is a citizen. A unarmed man is a subject.

Old 10-17-2008, 06:37 AM   #19

It is all bull-sh-t
THERE IS NO LAW REQUIRING MOST AMERICANS TO PAY A TAX ON HIS OR HER LABOR PERIOD

There has been a $50k reward out there for over 7 years if ANYONE who can show that there is !!!!!!

givemeliberty.org

truthattack.org

This is not crap... We have beaten the IRS/Gestapo in Court when the judge obeys the Constitution on every case.

But we have lost and lost dearly when the judge thinks he's ABOVE THE LAW and rules outside of the Constitution which he has "Sworn to uphold".

The servant has become the Master and We The People lose!

It doesn't have to be this way!

When will we say: "That is Enough"

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"
Edmund Burke

"We must indeed hang together or assuredly we will all hang seperately."
Ben Franklin

"Those who would make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
John F. Kennedy

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
Ben Franklin

Old 10-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #20

Angleyes,

There is a book written by a former IRS agent (retired), which documents that the 16th Amendment was never legally passed by the States. He originally sought to prove the legitimacy of the 16th Amendment as a hobby after his retirement. He went to the archieves of the all the States at the time of passage and copied their legislative records (certified copies) into his book. What he actually found astounded him. He actually succeeded in proving precisely the opposite of what he set out to do.

It is quite an amazing story. When he completed his book he was subjected to all kinds of threats and intimadation (loss of pension, prosecution for "sedition", etc.).

He obviously resisted these efforts to silence him, but, as he notes in the book, no court will hear a case based on the evidence because it would bring about the collapse of the entire governmental system in this country. It is a 2 volume set I believe, and presented in a "Joe Friday, Dragnet - Just the facts, ma'am" style of writing.

Interesting read. It certainly disabuses you of any illusions that this is a country of "laws", not men.

If you (or anyone else) happens to be interested, I'll look up the title and author.

Ignavus pacis semper beneficium Tyrannus
(In the face of tyranny, pacifism always benefits the Tyrant)