Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Joe the Plumber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 05:17 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Joe the Plumber

Joe shows how dumb Barry is. Gotta love him.

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/popup/?rn=3906861&cl=10225845&ch=4226716&src=news

I love you Joe!! In a non-gay way.

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
— Abraham Lincoln

"Rosie O'Donnell blames guns for murders, but nobody blames spoons and forks for Rosie O'Donnell"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 42 Times on 28 Posts
Likes Given: 11

This is double-talking bull$hit at its best... Obama just keeps spewing out bull$hit until the listener finally agrees with him...

Old 10-16-2008, 04:23 PM   #3

I don't care if it is 36 or 39% where do these people get off in thinking a person is obligated to give up that much of their lawful earnings just so the government can decide what to spend it on ?

We went and fought two wars in Europe and the government took our tax dollars to pay for the wars and then to rebuild most of Europe after they ended and have never been paid back a dime .

If a bank Loans us money they expect it back with interest why shouldn't we the tax payers have gotten our money back with interest after that ?

Who is the government to force us to pay for housing , medical costs , food and utilities for people who have never even tried to get a job and in many cases aren't American citizens or even in America ?

I don't care how much money you have or if the robber is going to take it and give it to the poor a crime is being committed plain and simple .

If an employer told me I could have a job with a really high wage but after I cashed my check I had to give him back 25% of the money I would laugh in his face and walk away .

Old 10-16-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
bkt

Liked 1302 Times on 661 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Exactly BigO01!

The Federal government has a finite number of tasks it must do per the constitution, and collecting taxes to do those things is fine. "Spreading the wealth around a little" appears nowhere in any way, shape or form in the constitution.

As a constitutional scholar, Obama knows this. He's counting on YOU not knowing or caring.

Old 10-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #5

Liked 25 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Obama finally admitted that he favors a communist "redistribution of wealth." When addressing Joe the Plumber, Obama said;"It's not that I want to punish your success; I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you that they've got a chance to success, too. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

"From each according to their ability, to each according to their needs."
-- Karl Marx

Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 10-16-2008, 05:56 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO01 View Post
I don't care if it is 36 or 39% where do these people get off in thinking a person is obligated to give up that much of their lawful earnings just so the government can decide what to spend it on ?

We went and fought two wars in Europe and the government took our tax dollars to pay for the wars and then to rebuild most of Europe after they ended and have never been paid back a dime .

If a bank Loans us money they expect it back with interest why shouldn't we the tax payers have gotten our money back with interest after that ?

Who is the government to force us to pay for housing , medical costs , food and utilities for people who have never even tried to get a job and in many cases aren't American citizens or even in America ?

I don't care how much money you have or if the robber is going to take it and give it to the poor a crime is being committed plain and simple .

If an employer told me I could have a job with a really high wage but after I cashed my check I had to give him back 25% of the money I would laugh in his face and walk away .
Big001: I fear I must take issue with your point concerning US aid during the Second World War, your allies made good on their debt. The US Goverment have been repaid with interest, and don't let anyone tell you differently. The UK repaid the loan a few years ago, and the French squared it away in 2002, also with interest...........

Old 10-16-2008, 06:04 PM   #7

[QUOTE=pioneer461;45608]Obama finally admitted that he favors a communist "redistribution of wealth." When addressing Joe the Plumber, Obama said;"It's not that I want to punish your success; I just want to make sure that everybody who is behind you that they've got a chance to success, too. I think when you spread the wealth around, it's good for everybody."

Come on makes a good post but you know he didn't mean that and it is out of context!

I am surprised Pioneer that you get caught up in this kind of misinformed, frenzied, ultra right wing rhetoric. You know you only have to say that Obama is Joe Stalin's left hand man and half of the forum would take it on board and repeat it as fact...............

Old 10-16-2008, 06:37 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
I am surprised Pioneer that you get caught up in this kind of misinformed, frenzied, ultra right wing rhetoric. You know you only have to say that Obama is Joe Stalin's left hand man and half of the forum would take it on board and repeat it as fact...............
Political affiliations aside, the fact remains that Obama is the most liberal Democrat in the Senate. If you read or listen to his statements, it's apparent he's essentially a So******t (forum editing, not mine). And like most Democrats, he consistently contradicts himself in an effort to tell people what he thinks they want to hear. I really have to question why anyone would vote for this guy. He has no respect for the country, hates white people and counts terrorists and bigots as his friends. He's running on a platform of "Change" (with no firm definitions of what those changes are) but he's nothing more than another tax and spend Liberal who wants to stick the Federal Government's nose in everybody's business.

Old 10-16-2008, 08:03 PM   #9

Liked 25 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris View Post
Come on makes a good post but you know he didn't mean that and it is out of context!

Boris, do not try to tell me what I know, and what I don't know. Obama's entire history, until this campaign, has been based on his early so******t learning as taught by Saul Alinsky, et al. His comments to "Joe the Plumber" were not something I made up, they were his own words. He said it! It was not taken out of context. I saw and heard him say it through the miracle of digital video. So don't try to tell me what I saw and heard, and do not throw political labels at me. You do not know me, and you know nothing about me.
Retired Police Detective '71-'01 / LEOSA Certified
Naval Aviation Veteran '65-'69

United States Constitution (c) 1791
All Rights Reserved

Old 10-16-2008, 08:10 PM   #10

Here is a short quote from NewsBusters about a recent interview Obama did with The New Yorker magazine. Some comments about his interview statements are below.

"In an interview with the New York Times Magazine, Democratic candidate Barack Obama lashed out at Fox News Channel, accusing it of portraying him as an "arrogant liberal" and making people not want to vote for him.

"I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls," Obama told liberal journalist Matt Bai.

"[T]he way I’m portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latté-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?"

Excuse me, but did he just give a description of a lot of liberals and call them 'freaks'?

He certainly did! He needs to be taken to task about his "liberal bashing." It's unacceptable "racism" probably driven by his "hatred."