Jimmy Buffet, Beer, BBQ
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Jimmy Buffet, Beer, BBQ

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 11:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Jimmy Buffet, Beer, BBQ

Just doing what i do

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2010, 11:50 AM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 25 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I'll take all 3, thank you very much. I've been a parrothead for a long time, I enjoy tossing down a few Coors on a relaxing day and I can scarf down BBQ with the best of them.

Old 02-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidFlashGordon View Post
I'll take all 3, thank you very much. I've been a parrothead for a long time, I enjoy tossing down a few Coors on a relaxing day and I can scarf down BBQ with the best of them.
i hear yuh on that one, man the weather was perfect and i had the stereo jamming in the background.

Just wondering what you guys do in your off time?

any body have any pics?

Old 02-22-2010, 11:59 PM   #4

Can't wait for it to warm up for some good BBQ and sitting outside with a cold beer, enjoying a nice evening. Throw in a bonfire after and everything is good.

Old 02-23-2010, 12:01 AM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Family BBQing is a serious thing in here... like a national sport/hobby...

The first thing I did after 7 months in bed:

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 02-23-2010, 12:06 AM   #6

Family BBQing is a serious thing in here... like a national sport/hobby...
There's two Sundays a month reserved for this...

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

Old 02-23-2010, 12:37 AM   #7

very cool, i love BBqing, we finished the left overs about ten minutes ago lol

Old 02-23-2010, 12:52 AM   #8

The other thing I like to do is camping, specially on the beach... Cayo Sombrero (Hat Key) my favorite place on earth... but I do it only if I have more than 5 days off, is a long travel and me thinks that a weekend don't worth 7 hours driving each way.
http://img202.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img202/7876/126688955176g.smil

Dr. Adrian Rogers”