JG very nice to me!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > JG very nice to me!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 11:45 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default JG very nice to me!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I just ordered and received my nagant m1895 revolver. I ordered it and a ruger p4 mark III 22/45 at the same time. Literally the very same day that i placed my order i received a notification e-mail to let me know that I had entered my FFL dealer's information wrong and asking permission to fix it. This being my first dealing with J&G, them responding so incredibly fast with information about my order made me feel really good. Next day (a weekend day might i add) i recieved an email letting me know they were out of stock of the ruger and wondered whether i wanted to wait on it for them to send the nagant or to go ahead and send the nagant and then send the ruger as soon as it came in. I responded to the e-mail on the following monday when I finally noticed that they had tried to contact me. As soon as they recieved my e-mail (the same day I sent it) my order changed from processing to shipped. That was this last monday afternoon and I got my revolver yesterday morning.

Also, I paid an additional 10 dollars towards my revolver to have it hand selected - it paid off. My bore is perfectly smooth (I cant find a SINGLE pit and the rifling is still shiny!), the finish on the revolver is nice and shiny and not flaked, i received every item i was supposed to INCLUDING the cleaning rod and small 2 piece screwdriver to disassemble the revolver. I haven't fired it yet but i am about to order a few boxes of hot shot 7.62 nagant for it from J&G and will let you know how it performs. Also, its stamped 1943r with the tula star above it (not sure yet how important that is to quality, though i know tula is one of the better manufacturers that made this gun).

Just wanted to let everyone know that my experience with J&G was quick, comfortable and nice, even this close to christmas. I will DEFINITELY be ordering from them more in the future.

"You should see the damage, bronze. Huh? metal damage, brain damage. Heheheh. You listen bronze. I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby .... .. .
and we ain't never comin' back!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-19-2009, 08:53 PM   #2

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

What's a J&G???

If you're going to hype them you should at least give a link and maybe spell out their name.......I'm just sayin'.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 12-20-2009, 12:37 AM   #3

Haha, sorry. Here is the link - JGsales.com

Im not really trying to hype them much or anything, just trying to say that my experience with them was nice and letting others know about it.

"You should see the damage, bronze. Huh? metal damage, brain damage. Heheheh. You listen bronze. I am the Nightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller! I'm the Nightrider, baby .... .. .
and we ain't never comin' back!"

Old 12-20-2009, 12:46 AM   #4

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings-ofthe-Luftwaffe View Post
Haha, sorry. Here is the link - JGsales.com

Im not really trying to hype them much or anything, just trying to say that my experience with them was nice and letting others know about it.
Hey, we like hype if it's true kudos for a job well done.

It sounds like you had a good experience and this is information worthy to share with the membership.

Thanks for the link!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello