Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Jeep owner thread (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/jeep-owner-thread-96459/)

jeepnjonny 09-03-2013 12:15 AM

Jeep owner thread

1 Attachment(s)
Just thought I would make a thread for jeep owners. I grew up near Moab Utah and spent a lot of time wheeling through high school and now.
My favorite jeep was my Yj that ended up being sold to justify the the more family friendly jk.
I love jeeping and gunning just seems to go with it.

Post up your jeep photos and stories.

jeepnjonny 09-03-2013 12:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a poser shot from today's adventures.

rockratt 09-03-2013 01:07 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Attachment 116842

How many ?????

Attachment 116844

How many thousand can I post???? LOL. Use to go to Moab a couple times a year when I lived in Colorado. Have not been out there in a while though. Love the square headlights.

kytowboater 09-03-2013 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rockratt

How many ?????

How many thousand can I post???? LOL. Use to go to Moab a couple times a year when I lived in Colorado. Have not been out there in a while though. Love the square headlights.

You made the cover?! Very cool!

kytowboater 09-03-2013 01:17 AM

I used to have a subscription. When I ran out of time and money. Wow man!

rockratt 09-03-2013 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater (Post 1356062)
You made the cover?! Very cool!

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater (Post 1356066)
I used to have a subscription. When I ran out of time and money. Wow man!

Thanks KY man!!!:) Thing about it was I didn't have a subscription and then a friend posted a pic of this cover on my FB page so I thought I should get one again.:D:D

kytowboater 09-03-2013 01:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Thanks KY man!!!:) Thing about it was I didn't have a subscription and then a friend posted a pic of this cover on my FB page so I thought I should get one again.:D:D

Lmao that's awesome. I love to wheel, have had a few cheap bangers. When I get the money this toyota will be twin stick converted with SBC power.

rockratt 09-03-2013 01:34 AM

It doesn't matter what you wheel just as long as you are having a good time in it. I call mine a Jeep but the truth is the only thing left that is factory Jeep is the power brake booster.

kytowboater 09-03-2013 01:35 AM

Quote:

It doesn't matter what you wheel just as long as you are having a good time in it. I call mine a Jeep but the truth is the only thing left that is factory Jeep is the power brake booster.

Lmao it looks like it! I bet it goes anywhere too!

rockratt 09-03-2013 01:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kytowboater (Post 1356109)
Lmao it looks like it! I bet it goes anywhere too!

Considering it was built with the finest hillbilly and coon ass engineering money could buy it does very well.....:D