Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > 'Jailhouse Islam' converts gun down U.S. cops

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 07:31 PM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I would like to see the sources that show that the US Government is trying to keep the lower classes down by introducing, and subsidizing, wholesale drug use.

And then once I see that, I want to know why everyone who comes from that background and gets famous STILL does that same exact sh!t and gets caught.....
That would be much more entertaining than some free cheese.

So, Dillinger, are you inferring that the reason i've only gotten one pot ticket in my 20+ years of potheaddom is that i'm from a middle class family, not a lower class family? Thanks Dad!

There was that rumor about crack being a CIA plan, but anyone who was around when they gave the recipe & cooking demo on 20/20 learned how to rock up coke for portable freebase without government assistance. (coke is badbadbad)

edit*Pot ticket was issued when piloting canoe, not car; no fish were injured.

Last edited by orangello; 02-24-2009 at 09:26 PM.

Old 02-24-2009, 07:43 PM   #32

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

You choose to take place in an activity that you know to be illegal.

I am PRETTY SURE you aren't doing it, driving around the streets of whatever city you are in, blowing the smoke out the windows, in a car that is a rolling traffic stop waiting to happen however.

If you are, well, then you are a lucky SOB or live in a City with some pretty lazy cops.

But, of the people I know who occassionally partake of such things ( I work construction for crying out loud ) they aren't doing it out in the open, they aren't trying to smuggle 150 valium onto a plane as "prescribed travel medication", they aren't toting around a vial the size of a peanut butter jar of cocaine on a rope so thick you could pull a truck out of a ditch with it and they aren't flaunting it.

My point is, they aren't doing dumb sh!t for the sake of being "hard" and holding an "image". Their "image" is going to work, getting a paycheck, and partying on their own time.

And I don't believe for a minute that the whole of the drug culture in this country is the shear effort of 9 guys from the government, in a lab somewhere, cooking up new addictive forms of drugs to keep an entire culture down.

AND IF THEY ARE:

1) They are the best secret keepers in the free world and somehow STUMBLED into government service

2) Everyone that is exploiting the product, and getting rich selling it to their own people in an attempt to better themselves is even MORE guilty than the people that use the damn stuff in the first place.

You know how much money Frank Lucas made in his life peddling drugs that he personally went to SouthEast Asia to procure?? I don't know for sure, but I can tell you from the man's own mouth he was exporting over $50 million dollars to off shore accounts....

He wasn't doing it because he was undercover for the FEEB! He was doing it for an image - and that IMAGE is what is one of the key roots to this "societal" issue....

Old 02-24-2009, 07:50 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5732 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
And I don't believe for a minute that the whole of the drug culture in this country is the shear effort of 9 guys from the government, in a lab somewhere, cooking up new addictive forms of drugs to keep an entire culture down.
I would think they would've come up with something "better" than a drug Hitler was widely alleged to have used on a VERY regular basis for the latest "epidemic" (methamphetamine).

Re: suspicious behavior & such, I do wear a lot of tiedye, but i don't have any druggie bumper stickers or anything.

Old 02-24-2009, 08:07 PM   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by yardcall View Post

the thing that does scare me about islam is their tendancy to try an force their religious values on countries they migrate to.

that Could be Said about Christains also

Carl Rasmussen

favorite sites
www.nc4x4.com
www.cfsjc.com
www.ifsja.org
www.preparedsociety.com

Old 02-24-2009, 08:12 PM   #35

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3478 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ridgerunnerras View Post
that Could be Said about Christains also
I think that was more back in the day. Christians of today aren't running around lopping the heads off people that don't go to their Church.

They also actually bring medicine, health care, engineering and an effort to "help" by was of cohersion to get third world folks to give Christianity a try...

Islam just bleeds the system dry, rapes the tax system, abuses the laws of the land - and oh yeah, they pretty much want to slay everyone not following their own brand of religion ( which is about what, 4 different versions within the same book ???)

JD