For Jack Bauer fans
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

For Jack Bauer fans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 06:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 26 Times on 7 Posts

Default For Jack Bauer fans

Jack Bauer once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

If everyone on "24" followed Jack Bauer's instructions, it would be called "12".

If you wake up in the morning, it's because Jack Bauer spared your life.

Jack Bauer's calendar goes from March 31st to April 2nd, no one fools Jack Bauer.

Superman wears Jack Bauer pajamas.

It's no use crying over spilt milk ... unless that was Jack Bauer's milk. Oh, you are so screwed.

When life gave Jack Bauer lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Jack Bauer hates lemonade.

On a high school math test, Jack Bauer put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Jack Bauer solves all his problems with violence.

Jack Bauer doesn't miss. If he didn't hit you it's because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

If you're holding a gun to Jack Bauer's head, do not count to three before you shoot. Count to 10. That way, you get to live 7 seconds longer.

Killing Jack Bauer doesn't make him dead. It just makes him angry.

When Google can't find something, it asks Jack Bauer for help.

Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite. Jack Bauer laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

When Jack Bauer was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Jack Bauer jumps out.

Jack Bauer can get McDonald's breakfast after 10:30.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Jack Bauer.

You can lead a horse to water. Jack Bauer can make him drink.

When Jack Bauer goes to the airport and the metal detector doesn't go off, security gives him a gun.

What color is Jack Bauer's blood? Trick question. Jack Bauer does not bleed.

In kindergarten, Jack Bauer killed a terrorist for Show and Tell.

There are three leading causes of death among terrorists. They are all Jack Bauer.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-24-2009, 06:17 PM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Great post NGIB! And that right there my friends, is why Jack is my hero, Chuck Norris can "suck it!"

Sorry Benning.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 07-24-2009, 06:29 PM   #3

Season 4 was the best IMHO, with season 3 coming in a close second. This season was a lot better than the past few though.

Seriously, if Jack & Chuck were ever even in the same state, it would generate some type of nuclear reaction or something...

Old 07-24-2009, 06:30 PM   #4

Liked 10 Times on 10 Posts

Mean, mean man.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #5

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Chuck Norris can "suck it!"

Congratulations!! You have just won a no expenses paid trip to the emergency room with 2 crushed clavicles, a broken sternum, compound fracture of your pelvis, spiral fractures in both femurs and a pair testicles lodged in your throat.

You will now officially be the biggest shi'ite talker in ICU....

JD

Old 07-24-2009, 07:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Congratulations!! You have just won a no expenses paid trip to the emergency room with 2 crushed clavicles, a broken sternum, compound fracture of your pelvis, spiral fractures in both femurs and a pair testicles lodged in your throat.

You will now officially be the biggest shi'ite talker in ICU....

JD
Hell, JD you will have to do better than that, I was hurt worse than that in one of my chopper crashes, except no testicles lodged in the throat part.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

Old 07-24-2009, 07:30 PM   #7

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Hell, JD you will have to do better than that, I was hurt worse than that in one of my chopper crashes, except no testicles lodged in the throat part.

Jack

Highlighted for clarity.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:42 PM   #8

Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

I gave up on that show during the first season. What a fairy tale. They were driving all over Los Angeles in a supposed one hour of time. Hell I can't get from my job to my house in one hour. And I live just ten miles away.

Last edited by Jo da Plumbr; 07-24-2009 at 07:46 PM.

Old 07-24-2009, 07:45 PM   #9

Quote:
Highlighted for clarity.
Who do I thank for this, the last no expenses paid trip I ever won, I ended up with a time share property in Branson, MO.

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Old 07-24-2009, 07:46 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
I gave up on that show during the first season. What a fairy tale. They were driving all over Los Angeles in a supposed one hour of time. Hell I can't get from my job to my house in one hour. And I live just ten miles away.
Hell, what isn't a fairy tale anymore on TV. Seriously, the best way to watch it is on DVD anyway. You just can't argue with the conviction of a man that tortures his own brother to death and kills his own father. Besides, Jack's daughter is SERIOUSLY hot. Rent season 4 and I doubt you'll be disappointed...