Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ivan being deported for the second time

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2009, 08:01 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ivan being deported for the second time

This just blows my mind.....

Demjanjuk removed from Ohio home in wheelchair

Those of you old enough will remember when the local prosecutors in Cleveland went after this guy 30 years ago and after 10 years of fighting in court they got him deported to Israel and the Israelis dutifully put him on trial for being a Nazi Death Camp guard. The Israeli court found him not guilty and showed the evidence that was used to deport him was faked.

Now if anyone was going to be able to prove this guy was a Nazi Guard it would have been the Israelis. But they released him and apologized to him and his family and he was returned to the USA. He is an American Citizen by the way.

So some A-hole didn't want to leave it alone and got the Germans to go after him and he was just carried out of his house in a Cleveland Suburb (in his wheelchair) and put in a van to be deported to Germany so they might charge him again. They haven't actually charged him with anything yet.

You know this all started 30 years ago when some little old lady saw him in church and started screaming that he was IVAN the terrible. LOL!!!

The inmates are running the asylum for sure.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”

That was over 30 years ago in a movie about a place that doesn't exist. Now it perfectly describes what is left of our nations capital.
----------------------------------
- S&W M&P 9
- S&W 22A
- Mosin Nagant 91/30 x-sniper 1944
- Remington 870 Express synthetic
- 1851 Colt .44 Reproduction

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-14-2009, 08:41 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1174 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Obviously the Bill of Rights and the Constitution are antiquated ideas. The Statists/Marxists now rule.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 04-14-2009, 08:42 PM   #3

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I was living in the Cleveland area when he was last deported. I do not think it was as long ago as you say, but I may be wrong. I remember them hounding this guy in Parma.

He did admit to being a Nazi Guard, but was adamant about not being Ivan the Terrible. He worked in a concentration camp as was aware of the genocide. He has never been repentant about his involvement or his actions. Imo, he was a Nazi and he was proud to be a Nazi. Germany has a way of dealing with those that besmirched their rich and ancient heritage, and he should not be treated differently just because he is old.

From C3Shooter:
Skullcrusher, you are evil, sick, demented, twisted- and my hero!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 04-14-2009, 08:44 PM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

It couldn't have been that long ago cause I still remember it and I am only 18!

Not all of us are trophy hunters.

Old 04-14-2009, 09:10 PM   #5

It was exactly 23 years ago when he was first deported to Israel and I know they were in court for years before that. So I believe my statement about it starting 30 years ago is fairly accurate.

Now that I'm researching a little more I find that it was actually 1977 when the justice department first went after him to revoke his citizenship. So it was 32 years ago when it all started.

I don't believe I've ever seen where he admitted being a Nazi. He always said he was in the Soviet army in WWII and was taken prisoner by the Germans and held in their prison of war camp. The last time I checked the Soviets were our allies in WWII.

"You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.”

That was over 30 years ago in a movie about a place that doesn't exist. Now it perfectly describes what is left of our nations capital.
- S&W M&P 9
- S&W 22A

Old 04-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #6

This was easy to find.

Facts about accused Nazi guard John Demjanjuk - Yahoo! News UK

I do remember him admitting to working in a camp, and he was aware of the geonocide. No way this guy is being targeted because of no reason, or a little old lady seeing him in a church. He did change his name and lied on immigration documents.

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 04-14-2009, 10:09 PM   #7

OK........sorry I brought it up. I am sure I'm mistaken and we should just shoot him now. My bad.

- S&W M&P 9
- S&W 22A

Old 04-14-2009, 10:48 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk56 View Post
OK........sorry I brought it up. I am sure I'm mistaken and we should just shoot him now. My bad.
Not a good show from Ohio. I will never defend Nazis or those that seem to be part of the Nazi movement. The records are not clear on this guy...if they were, there would be no push to try him many times. Even a liberal court would not encroach upon a proven innocent beyond any doubt, as you have alluded to. There is something about the guy that is not right. Destroyed documents, name change and admitting to being a witness to genocide.

I guess that you figure that he is a poster child for violations of rights of an innocent American. The only groups that have even backed him are the Neo-Nazis and the Aryians. I wonder why???

From C3Shooter:

Quote:

Old 04-17-2009, 01:11 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Not a good show from Ohio. I will never defend Nazis or those that seem to be part of the Nazi movement. The records are not clear on this guy...if they were, there would be no push to try him many times. Even a liberal court would not encroach upon a proven innocent beyond any doubt, as you have alluded to. There is something about the guy that is not right. Destroyed documents, name change and admitting to being a witness to genocide.

I guess that you figure that he is a poster child for violations of rights of an innocent American. The only groups that have even backed him are the Neo-Nazis and the Aryians. I wonder why???
You quote a lot of things that just aren't so. And most of what you type is your own assumptions. I'm not defending a nazi. I simply think that if he was guilty the Israeli court would not have let him go. He was already deported there and they kicked him lose and returned him to his home in the US. There are nazi hunters out there who see nazis hiding behind every tree.

But then you know it all. So like I said before I will leave it alone. My Bad!

- S&W M&P 9
- S&W 22A

Old 04-17-2009, 01:40 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhawk56 View Post
You quote a lot of things that just aren't so. And most of what you type is your own assumptions. I'm not defending a nazi. I simply think that if he was guilty the Israeli court would not have let him go. He was already deported there and they kicked him lose and returned him to his home in the US. There are nazi hunters out there who see nazis hiding behind every tree.

But then you know it all. So like I said before I will leave it alone. My Bad!
Way to give up.

He was aquitted in the Hague (not Israel) of being Ivan the Terrible, but your thread start was about Ivan...

Why would he be hit for deportation again, if there was no evidence of his involvement? His deportation was stayed by an American court because of the health arguement. Every other arguement was not upheld, including that he was not a Nazi. This has been an ongoing thing, and he is far from being the poster child for the illegally targeted.

Since you gave in so easily, I would guess that you have nothing and you feel bad about not knowing of what you speak.

There are pro-Nazi groups out there that see no wrong ever, forget about being around the corner.

Plus, if there was true innocence in his case, don't you think that every group out there would take up his cause? Seems like it is you and the Nazi's. From one Ohioan to another-you in no way show the 'Swing State' in good light. Jmo.

From C3Shooter:

Quote: