It's Saturday.....whatcha doin? - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

It's Saturday.....whatcha doin?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2011, 04:12 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 143 Times on 83 Posts
Likes Given: 766

im waiting rapture to take place...then if that doesnt happen i might hit up wallyworld for some 9mm's

Old 05-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #22

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnthmn2004 View Post
I've been trying. Stalkingbear is working with me and I'm sure he will give me an answer of what I need to do, but any other help is appreciated.

http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f33/s-w-trigger-too-light-42791/
I'd help if I could, but I was studying thos pics earlier just because I've never seen the inside of a revolver, and I'm thinking about doing a detailed cleaning on some of my 30 - 50 year old S&W's.

Good luck.
ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
G.O.A. LIFETIME MEMBER!
Sole owner of Random Thought # 5,000

Old 05-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #23

Liked 1443 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I'm going to take a nap.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #24

Liked 109 Times on 46 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I just finished filling in the expansion joints on the pool deck. I'm tired of cleaning dirt out of them so I used a flexible concrete/mortar polyurathane caulk. Now I have to wait a week before I paint the deck.

Maybe me and Mrs '54 will head out to St. Armands circle in Sarasota. Tons of stores, restaurants, people. and walking. A road circles a park, then stores and restaurants front the road on the circle, from there, a bunch of streets that branch out from the circle like spokes on a wheel that are all lined with stores and restaurants. From richy rich, to measly poor, it has it all.
"As an American, I was not so shocked that Obama was given the Nobel Peace Prize without any accomplishments to his name, but that America gave him the White House based on the same credentials"...Newt Gingrich

The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.

Old 05-21-2011, 05:45 PM   #25
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I just got back from trading a bunch of 12ga. slugs for some .357 mag ammunition. I stopped at the bakery in the next town over on the way back. I picked up a fresh, warm baguette and a couple of scones and macaroons for Mrs. 357. I'll have some of the baguette with some good stinky cheese later. People rave about the place, so it was on my to-do list to check it out.

In a few minutes, I'm going to add a section of lattice to the arbor for grapes to climb on. There's some neglected grape vines here and I want to see what they'll bear. I'll also be planting four types of heirloom tomato's, some squash, cucumber, eggplant, Italian basil and some Italian parsely. I'm also trying to figure out where to put a strawberry plant we bought last week. I want to keep it somewhat contained.

Tonight I'm cooking up some cube steaks with curried rice and a vegetable of some sort. It's one of my wife's favorite meals and I can always use the points.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 05-21-2011, 06:04 PM   #26

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts

I have so much to do, I really don't know where to start. The rain has been so bad this spring, I have yet to mow. I may try today, but the lower part still has some standing water. Thinking I will mow what I can and then use the trimmer for much of the rest. Gotta do something, as the grass is above my knees and rain forcasted for most of next week as well.

I also need to get back to working on my grill build. Gonna be a dedicated chicken cooker, charcoal of course. I got the cylinder welded last weekend so I gotta cut a door in that with the plasma cutter. Still deciding on the rest of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
...without the Second, we cannot protect the rest!

Old 05-21-2011, 06:17 PM   #27

Liked 860 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

I just finished taking out a low wood fence in the backyard to make way for a taller steel fence to keep our granddaughter safe know that she is almost ready to crawl.

Now my wife and I are off to get a few more things for the travel trailer we just bought. We will then go to the storage lot where we have it and tinker with it and get it ready for the trip we have planned.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:25 PM   #28

I'm sitting in LAX, 3 hr layover, funny I have to go to L.A. to get to Tucson from Salt Lake!
Mental note to thank Travel Dept. when I get home!
Oh well, I get paid by the hour

Old 05-21-2011, 06:33 PM   #29
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 4471 Times on 2485 Posts
Likes Given: 194

Going to see if the new Springs are going to fix the problem with the front end of my Chevelle, then going to UVUs car show at Thanksgiving Point. And if I feel up to it go help my friend clean out his garage and start working on his Charger.

And if it doesn't stop raining and snowing here we're going to have some serious flooding once it actually starts to get warm.....

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Last edited by Cinderocka1989; 05-21-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Old 05-21-2011, 06:49 PM   #30

Just got done mowing, we have finally got two days in a row of sun so I had to get it done before the rain and the old lady started again. Heading out to a cub scout camp out with my boys later. Once again hope that the storms hold off. Looked at the ochard trees today starting to get real small peaches starting. Same with the cherries and apples. They still need a few years to fully mature but at least they are heading in the right direction.