Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   its sadly that time of year again. my bday (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/its-sadly-time-year-again-my-bday-88116/)

jjfuller1 04-03-2013 11:50 PM

its sadly that time of year again. my bday
 
2 Attachment(s)
well my wife tried. but sometimes i cant figure out her logic. lol.

my birthday present arrived in the mail today and she insisted i look at it.

she ordered 4 pint glasses engraved with my initials.

at least she cares aenough to try. lol... im going to cross off the nikon bino's and burris spotting scope that have been on every birthday, and Christmas list for the last 4 years.. maybe then they stand a chance.


oh well, we now have more glasses to drink from. yippy?

partdeux 04-03-2013 11:52 PM

smile and say thank you dear

Devin556 04-03-2013 11:54 PM

Happy birthday.

yazul42 04-04-2013 01:19 AM

Happy B-Day,,, how old? At my age I only ask my wife for one thing,, if it works out, great,, if not I roll over and go to sleep,, but I can't rag very much,, she got me a Nighthawk last year,, of course I still asked for the one thing,, but damn does that Nighthawk shoot, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when she gave it to me.

Whitewalker1911 04-04-2013 03:24 AM

Happy birthday.

Mine was Monday the 25th of March. I was supposed to be flying to Oahu that morning are saving for over half a year...until my "friend" who was responsible for half the cost bailed 2 weeks prior. So yeah. Not a b-day fan right now.

AR10 04-04-2013 03:35 AM

If you are really pissed off, and that is what it looks like, you need to drink a lot more water! lol

towboater 04-04-2013 03:46 AM

Heres to ya.

Mason609 04-04-2013 04:37 AM

Happy Birthday.

Mine was last week, and I didn't get what I wanted either. Peace and quiet. Doesn't cost anything, yet haven't been able to get that for going on 15 years.

jjfuller1 04-04-2013 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by partdeux (Post 1202162)
smile and say thank you dear

tried that. she caught on to my lack of enthusiasm

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devin556 (Post 1202163)
Happy birthday.

thanks
Quote:

Originally Posted by yazul42 (Post 1202298)
Happy B-Day,,, how old? At my age I only ask my wife for one thing,, if it works out, great,, if not I roll over and go to sleep,, but I can't rag very much,, she got me a Nighthawk last year,, of course I still asked for the one thing,, but damn does that Nighthawk shoot, and you could have knocked me over with a feather when she gave it to me.

27. .. she got me a ruger single six for our anniversary. lol

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whitewalker1911 (Post 1202452)
Happy birthday.

Mine was Monday the 25th of March. I was supposed to be flying to Oahu that morning are saving for over half a year...until my "friend" who was responsible for half the cost bailed 2 weeks prior. So yeah. Not a b-day fan right now.

its actually this tuesday i think. april 9th. she just didnt want to wait.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AR10 (Post 1202456)
If you are really pissed off, and that is what it looks like, you need to drink a lot more water! lol

pissed no. annoyed.. yes..

Quote:

Originally Posted by towboater (Post 1202460)
Heres to ya.

thanks, and i'll raise you another! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mason609 (Post 1202491)
Happy Birthday.

Mine was last week, and I didn't get what I wanted either. Peace and quiet. Doesn't cost anything, yet haven't been able to get that for going on 15 years.


she askes what do you want... i say nothing.... shes asks again.. i say nothing ... she insists.. i hand her a short list of my current wants or needs... i get nothing from that list.. hahaha.. oh well.

PC167 04-04-2013 03:41 PM

Happy birthday JJ!! :-D


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:56 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.