Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Its really weird (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/its-really-weird-106868/)

string1946 05-08-2014 08:11 PM

Its really weird

We have something strange going on near here. I live about 3 miles from Lake Oconee which is pretty much a rich folks lake. Thats why I live 3 miles from it but anyway, Monday or Tuesday they found the body of a 88 year old man dead in his garage and he had been decapitated and his head is missing. Also his 87 year old wife is missing as well. Her car, pocket book and cell phone were found at the house. They live in a gated community on the lake so they haven't ruled out someone coming in from the lake in a boat. The security level has just got ratched up several notches around my house for now. Hope they catch someone soon. Sheriff Sills said no one was ruled out yet but Sheriff Sills cause he knew where he was. Sounds like a TV show in the making.

WebleyFosbery38 05-08-2014 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by string1946 (Post 1572510)
We have something strange going on near here. I live about 3 miles from Lake Oconee which is pretty much a rich folks lake. Thats why I live 3 miles from it but anyway, Monday or Tuesday they found the body of a 88 year old man dead in his garage and he had been decapitated and his head is missing. Also his 87 year old wife is missing as well. Her car, pocket book and cell phone were found at the house. They live in a gated community on the lake so they haven't ruled out someone coming in from the lake in a boat. The security level has just got ratched up several notches around my house for now. Hope they catch someone soon. Sheriff Sills said no one was ruled out yet but Sheriff Sills cause he knew where he was. Sounds like a TV show in the making.

Strange is right! Keep the doors locked and your shotgun close!

Eagle1803 05-08-2014 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by string1946 (Post 1572510)

Sounds to me like a money plot within the family and somebody couldn't wait but you never know now days.

JTJ 05-08-2014 08:45 PM

Does anyone else know where the sheriff was or he is not ruled out either? Now if the sheriff has witnesses to where he was at then they are ruled out too. I am not to sure your sheriff knows what he is doing. Is the sheriff's first name Barney?:rolleyes:

7point62 05-08-2014 08:53 PM

She cut off his head and took it with her into the woods

FernandoTheCommando 05-08-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eagle1803 (Post 1572516)
Sounds to me like a money plot within the family and somebody couldn't wait but you never know now days.

Seems a bit extreme to cut someones head off and take it with you over a money plot! Yikes what a psychopath.

FernandoTheCommando 05-08-2014 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 7point62 (Post 1572554)
She cut off his head and took it with her into the woods

Hey why not! If she's got dementia, she might have took the head to have someone to talk to! Ha, sorry, uncalled for.

winds-of-change 05-08-2014 09:25 PM

Wow. Sounds terrible. Keep us posted. I'm interested in how this turns out. I wonder if cause of death was decapitation or was he decapitated after death? I don't think a wife that elderly could do that.

Eagle1803 05-08-2014 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FernandoTheCommando (Post 1572555)
Seems a bit extreme to cut someones head off and take it with you over a money plot! Yikes what a psychopath.

Ever watch Investigation Discovery ID on the discovery network. True stories, happens all the time:D

string1946 05-08-2014 10:07 PM

I'll update the thread as fact come to light. They have searched the woods and have been dragging the lake near the home. The lake is over 19, 000 acres so its pretty big. They brought in sonar and all they found near the home was christmas trees and a lawn chair. People sink old trees near their docks as habit for small fish and where theres small fish theres big fish. And the Sheriff's name is Howard not Barney. I know Howard. You don't want him looking for you.