It's the doctrine of jihad, stupid. - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > It's the doctrine of jihad, stupid.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2013, 04:49 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4542 Times on 2262 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog

The entire book of Leviticus...just sayin
Uh.... Leviticus was written before the New Testament.

Arbitrary enforcement of the law is the mark of tyranny. Citizens will always fight against it.

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 04-28-2013, 04:54 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1787 Times on 1170 Posts
Likes Given: 1551

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cattledog View Post
The entire book of Leviticus...just sayin

They claim Christianity and represent a Christian faith...just sayin
The WBC is not affiliated with any Baptist denomination, including the two largest Baptist denominations, the Baptist World Alliance or the Southern Baptist Convention, both of which have denounced the WBC over the years.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westboro_Baptist_Church

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

texaswoodworker Likes This 
Old 04-28-2013, 05:14 AM   #33

Liked 49 Times on 34 Posts
Likes Given: 80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainfire View Post
There are over a billion Muslims in the world. In comparison, there is a small minority of religious fanatics. All other religions also have religious fanatics, including Christians and Jews.

Condemnation of a billion people, based on their religion, for the exploits of a few fanatics, is the same attitude that lead the Germans to try to destroy the Jews; pay attention how that worked out for Thousand Year Reich.

Lets try to hate the terrorist, not the Muslims, or we will be no different from the Nazis, and may well share their fate.
All Muslims celebrate whenever we are attacked and they pass out candy and burn our flag even here in our country, as this is tradition to them when something they see as a great act of their religion has been done. They ARE ALL fanatics, learn arabic and read a real Quran, I have, and it teaches horrible things....... THEY are the ones who are comparable to Hitler as they want their religion to rule the world and all non-believers should be killed. We are far from comparable to the Nazi's in this situation. Yes you have fanatics in all religions, but not to the extent of the Islamist's........ In short, you are supporting a group you must really not understand and know of their culture, beliefs and teachings of their religion.........

Old 04-28-2013, 06:33 AM   #34
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2337 Times on 1258 Posts
Likes Given: 843

Nothing constructive going on in here anymore.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA
People Like This 
Closed Thread