It's the doctrine of jihad, stupid. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > It's the doctrine of jihad, stupid.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2013, 11:34 PM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1190 Times on 579 Posts
Likes Given: 74

So far it has been shown that the greater percentage of the population the Muslims have, the more outspoken and demanding they become. Western governments seem to be all too willing to give in. Look to France and to some extent Germany for that.

The reason they are so quiet here in the US and Canada is their population is not great enough yet. Though you are starting to see some grumblings, like the lawsuit against McDonalds in Michigan. It will only increase, until I believe there will be armed confrontations. The Muslims are outbreeding us, so their population will increase in number and influence.

Ten years ago I used to occasionally go to a local mosque and referee their soccer league. They paid well, treated me well, and were very nice to deal with. I no longer referee as I am too old and slow. An old collegue said the mosque (Sunni) was forced to qualify their own people as referees, as our people had started to have problems with them at games. I did not personally experience it, it is all heresay to me, but it does follow the pattern.

A bad day at the range is better then a good day on the job!

Old 04-28-2013, 12:10 AM   #12

Liked 1338 Times on 826 Posts
Likes Given: 312

There are over a billion Muslims in the world. In comparison, there is a small minority of religious fanatics. All other religions also have religious fanatics, including Christians and Jews.

Condemnation of a billion people, based on their religion, for the exploits of a few fanatics, is the same attitude that lead the Germans to try to destroy the Jews; pay attention how that worked out for Thousand Year Reich.

Lets try to hate the terrorist, not the Muslims, or we will be no different from the Nazis, and may well share their fate.

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 04-28-2013, 12:31 AM   #13

Liked 911 Times on 482 Posts
Likes Given: 648

F'em I say. If most Muslims were peaceful some would speak out on a grand scale. Hasn't happened. Call me a bigot, racist or whatever I don't care. Had enough of THEM. There I said it. It's a shame to. Wish all could get along but it doesn't seem possible.

USMC 74-78

People Like This 
Old 04-28-2013, 12:38 AM   #14

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
F'em I say. If most Muslims were peaceful some would speak out on a grand scale. Hasn't happened. Call me a bigot, racist or whatever I don't care. Had enough of THEM. There I said it. It's a shame to. Wish all could get along but it doesn't seem possible.
On the contrary, those that don't actively wage jihad, celebrate in the streets.
Old 04-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3644

The Koran says to kill the infidels.

I ain't ever heard of someone killing another, and shouting, Jesus is great.

Chainfire has the typical liberal response.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:00 AM   #16

Liked 1338 Times on 826 Posts
Likes Given: 312

Quote:
Originally Posted by limbkiller View Post
Sieg Heil!

"It is better to be too skeptical then too credulous"

Carl Sagan

Old 04-28-2013, 01:06 AM   #17
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

I dont believe and will never believe that Islam in itself, is evil. I think it is chosen by evil people. Specifically, because it's the last major religion to include an organized movement that condones murder of innocents. It's a spiritual tool for the disenfranchised and desperate. Look at where radical Islam flourishes, the crappiest wastelands of earth and prisons. It offers righteous vengeance that most other major religions have since turned their back on (for the most part).

Islams relationship to evil is similar to the AR-15 and mass murderers. An effective tool to be used by desperate souls, seeking revenge for their terrible lives. The relationships are correlations rather than causation. Islam doesn't cause murder anymore than an AR-15 does. It's only when some demented freak gets a hold of either that they feel empowered to do horrible things.

If and when some muslim radical uses an AR-15 to shoot up a mall, I believe that will be the day when the internet folds in on itself and becomes self-aware. The machines will begin their cleansing of humanity by turning millions of roombas against their owners. It will be a bloodbath. On that day, we will all agree. The dogs were right. The dam dogs were right all along.

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Old 04-28-2013, 01:08 AM   #18
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1719 Times on 894 Posts
Likes Given: 3644

Islam is an evil relegion. Christianity is not.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:13 AM   #19

Liked 1396 Times on 730 Posts
Likes Given: 1932

This Muslim and I agree are in complete agreement on a very, very important point. North America lacks courage and moral clarity in dealing with fundamental Islam. Hence, you and we see our talking heads on TV, federal elitists and their smug minions all trying to dance on the head of a pin whenever the facts go contrary to their construct.

ps: Justin Trudeau is the new leader of our Liberal party (pretty left wing). Recent polls show he is the most popular selection for Prime Minister. His qualifications? He is a trust fund baby who worked as part-time substitute teacher and camp counsellor then spent a term in Parliament where he had the worst attendance record. Obviously, a mental giant; better put him in charge.

Whatever it was, it seems to be working its way north....

C.S.S.A.; N.F.A.; N.R.A. Life Member
Make the world a better place; have your liberal spayed or neutered.

Last edited by Rocky7; 04-28-2013 at 01:19 AM.

Old 04-28-2013, 01:16 AM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 588 Times on 378 Posts
Likes Given: 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by towboater View Post
Islam is an evil relegion. Christianity is not.
What are your thoughts on the westboro baptist church? Just curious

"You can have it fast, cheap and accurate...pick any two."~Me

"Educate and Inform the whole mass of the people. Enable them to see that it is their interest to preserve peace and order, and they will preserve them." ~Thomas Jefferson

Closed Thread