The Italian and the Gun

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Italian and the Gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 10:03 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2058 Times on 827 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Default The Italian and the Gun

An old Italian man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside. "Guido, I want you to listen to me. I want you to take my chrome plated .38 revolver so you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"You listen to me, boy. Some day, you're gonna be running the business. You're gonna have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home, and maybe a couple of bambinos. Some day, you're gonna come home and maybe find your wife in bed with another man.. . .What are you gonna do then? Point to your watch and say, 'Time's Up?'"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here