Introing some new shooters.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Introing some new shooters.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2013, 04:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1980 Times on 1256 Posts
Likes Given: 1078

Default Introing some new shooters.

Tomorrow, Sunday, I'm going to help a couple get acquainted with handguns before they go for their ccw class.
I'LL go over safety, types of guns, and just generally get them used to handling pistols before they show up to class.
I've done this for quite a few folks and have had very good results (every single one has passed the course).
I don't claim to be any kind of instructor and always tell my folks to listen to the class instructors for all technical and legal info. I just try to give them a chance to handle different types of firearms and how to operate them before showing up at the range.
Looking forward to a good Sunday.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here