Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Interesting video... Check it out (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/interesting-video-check-out-56354/)

comeback_kid 01-26-2012 04:18 AM

Interesting video... Check it out

Anyone seen this video? It's crazy. A kid gets shot with a shotgun multiple times and lives. Warning: The story is slightly graphic but there are no graphic images. Maybe more sensitive people shouldn't watch... but there are no gory pics or anything. Just scars and x rays. It sucks that I can't conceal carry yet... Could have came in handy in this kids case.

texaswoodworker 01-26-2012 04:54 AM

Good video. Thanks for sharing. The POS that shot him deserved a heavier sentence then what he got, but I'm glad he's behind bars for a long time.

comeback_kid 01-26-2012 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker (Post 689658)
Good video. Thanks for sharing. The POS that shot him deserved a heavier sentence then what he got, but I'm glad he's behind bars for a long time.

Agreed. I think some people get off too easy by going to prison. The punishment certainly doesn't fit the crime. Free meals. He's probably going to meet some of his gang buddies in there too. Gangs thrive behind bars. He will be viewed as a hero because he's in prison. It's sickening. Considering the victim was dead when he arrived at the hospital, I think it is more than fair to try the little hoodlum for first degree murder.

g17frantz 01-26-2012 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by texaswoodworker

Funny how that works out. POS'S usually never get what they deserve

jeepejeep 01-26-2012 01:20 PM

Wow, tough kid and amazing that he's alive. The scumbag who shot him should have gotten the firing squad! Since he's in jail for 35 years, I hope he gets passed around and becomes everyone's bitch! Maybe he'll get shanked too.

woody63m 01-26-2012 01:37 PM

He is lucky i know how he feels i have been there its hard to go through such trauma and come out on top

Hookeye 01-26-2012 06:44 PM

He got shot multiple times and STILL wears a ballcap with a flat brim?

You'd have thought he learned sumpthin'.

comeback_kid 01-26-2012 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hookeye
He got shot multiple times and STILL wears a ballcap with a flat brim?

You'd have thought he learned sumpthin'.

Haha, some people do it because its the "cool" "trend" others just like the fit and feel and how they look. And then a large majority of those who wear them are wanna be gangstass. Maybe he just likes the hat? So what?... But really, I see your point. Personally I think they are stupid, especially the kids who leave the stickers on em still

texaswoodworker 01-26-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comeback_kid (Post 689664)
Agreed. I think some people get off too easy by going to prison. The punishment certainly doesn't fit the crime. Free meals. He's probably going to meet some of his gang buddies in there too. Gangs thrive behind bars. He will be viewed as a hero because he's in prison. It's sickening. Considering the victim was dead when he arrived at the hospital, I think it is more than fair to try the little hoodlum for first degree murder.

True dat.

Quote:

Originally Posted by g17frantz (Post 689667)
Funny how that works out. POS'S usually never get what they deserve

They do if they mess with gun loving people like us. :D