Interesting Gun Store Employee - Page 4
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Interesting Gun Store Employee

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2014, 12:02 AM   #31
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 636 Times on 376 Posts
Likes Given: 406

All LGS I have been in here in Mo. they open carry, I really think it is a sell pitch IMO.

We also had a LGS a few years ago robbed late at night in a big city, the place had video surveillance and the owner caught it all on Tape.

the place had bars allover it, the robbers with a pick-up truck mounted a telephone pole in the back and put the truck in reverse and backed into the entrance door knocking the bars and door right off the hinges after that they jumped out with mask on and cleaned the store out, took a lot and every gun in the place all in about 85 seconds. the truck didn't have a license plate and they were never caught.

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 05-13-2014, 02:08 AM   #32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 543 Times on 331 Posts
Likes Given: 215

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle1803 View Post
All LGS I have been in here in Mo. they open carry, I really think it is a sell pitch IMO.

We also had a LGS a few years ago robbed late at night in a big city, the place had video surveillance and the owner caught it all on Tape.

the place had bars allover it, the robbers with a pick-up truck mounted a telephone pole in the back and put the truck in reverse and backed into the entrance door knocking the bars and door right off the hinges after that they jumped out with mask on and cleaned the store out, took a lot and every gun in the place all in about 85 seconds. the truck didn't have a license plate and they were never caught.
Wow. Prior planning. Well that's one way to get the job done.

Practice doesn't make perfect, it make permanent.

When I hear a Liberal say "I can speak for gun owners because I own a shotgun" I just want to scream "Well I can speak for vegetarians because I like lettuce on my cheeseburger!"