Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   The Insanity workout (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/insanity-workout-89145/)

gearhead396 04-19-2013 04:58 PM

The Insanity workout

Hi all i may catch some flack for this, but I wanted to let my friends here on FTF know about this great new work out program I started, and am recommending for people who are semi in shape but don't have the lean figure they want. First off i personally believe that being in shape and working out goes right along with using your/ training with your fire arm efficiently, like I said just my opinion. Now, having said that I am not outta shape and have worked out my whole life. I Also was in the young marines as a child and did really strenuous work outs. But as of now i do have a beer belly and weight 235 at 6,1 which is to much! So I bought insanity and it is by far the craziest work out I have ever done in my life, I threw up the first two days. Also there is no diet the work outs are so strenuous you have to eat 5 meals a day. It's only been a week and a half and I've lost 4 pounds I really am amazed at how well this program is working. I never have felt better. Also id like to here from any fellow members who are currently doing the program or some thing similar. Thanks for looking guys.

dango 04-20-2013 12:24 AM

I think you nailed it with the (throw-up) part..! A for sure way to she'd un-wanted pounds , but socially effective also. So,s , Ladies and Gents , may I suggest throw-up on all those a$$-holes while shedding those un-wanted pounds and yes , that does sound crazy to me , I like it..! :D

winds-of-change 04-20-2013 12:27 AM

Yeah. I don't like working out. I particularly don't like working out AND throwing up. :(

dango 04-20-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1220017)
Yeah. I don't like working out. I particularly don't like working out AND throwing up. :(

Well then , throw up on a friend...! Silly..! :confused:

zaitsev44 04-20-2013 01:30 AM

We did Insanity in football for a few weeks....lets just say I'd prefer flipping tires or running! Ha

Mosin 04-24-2013 02:35 PM

Working out and puking were my wrestling days.

vincent 04-24-2013 02:38 PM

Anyone that gives you flack for working hard and trying to improve yourself is a complete moron...

Good on you GH, stay motivated!!! :cool:

gearhead396 04-24-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vincent
Anyone that gives you flack for working hard and trying to improve yourself is a complete moron...

Good on you GH, stay motivated!!! :cool:

Thanks Vincent Ill take all the motivation I can

Rick1967 04-24-2013 08:25 PM

I was working out hard 4 days a week before I broke my toe. I lost 3 pounds in the week between seeing the doctor. I went the week before the broken toe for something unrelated. But now I can not work out the way I was. Can barely walk. Not sure what to do now.

c3shooter 04-24-2013 08:27 PM

Swim.

BTW, I AM in shape. Round is a shape................:)