Indications Your employer Offers National Health Care
TOP TEN INDICATORS THAT YOUR EMPLOYER HAS CHANGED TO THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Sal's Roto-Rooter Service.
(6) The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is "an apple a day."
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you donated to Goodwill last month.
(4) "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges" is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is "Embalming."
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(1) You ask for Viagra...and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway
“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”