Indications Your employer Offers National Health Care
TOP TEN INDICATORS THAT YOUR EMPLOYER HAS CHANGED TO THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(10) Your annual breast exam is done at Hooters.
(9) Directions to your doctor's office include "Take a left when you enter the trailer park."
(8) The tongue depressors taste faintly of Fudgesicles.
(7) The only proctologist in the plan is "Gus" from Sal's Roto-Rooter Service.
(6) The only item listed under Preventative Care Coverage is "an apple a day."
(5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you donated to Goodwill last month.
(4) "The patient is responsible for 200% of out-of-network charges" is not a typographical error.
(3) The only expense covered 100% is "Embalming."
(2) Your Prozac comes in different colors with little M's on them.
AND THE NUMBER ONE SIGN YOU'VE JOINED THE PROPOSED NATIONAL HEALTH CARE PLAN:
(1) You ask for Viagra...and they give you a Popsicle stick and duct tape.
That's some funny stuff right there, EVEN!!
"" (5) Your primary care physician is wearing the pants you donated to Goodwill last month. ""
lol wow, I about cried laughing at that one.
All this time and I never knew I was addicted to Prozac. :D
Well done IGETEVEN. Well done.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 04:35 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.