Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Incredible Raw Vid Shows Cars Piling Up During Wash. Winter Storm (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/incredible-raw-vid-shows-cars-piling-up-during-wash-winter-storm-35833/)

Bigcountry02 12-20-2010 08:07 PM

Incredible Raw Vid Shows Cars Piling Up During Wash. Winter Storm

A weekend winter storm in Washington state wreaked havoc on drivers trying to navigate a local hill. Cars and trucks continued slamming into each other as bystanders watched in horror:

Watch the video that is embedded:

Incredible Raw Vid Shows Cars Piling Up During Wash. Winter Storm | The Blaze

Dillinger 12-20-2010 08:53 PM

Whoever the person is in the black or blue Ford at :58 seconds should do a commercial for Ford. What form. What control... LOL

Overkill0084 12-20-2010 09:10 PM

Nothing like trying to drive up (or down) the South Hill in winter. Tried to once, couldn't make it w/ studded snow tires. Gave up and went back to base. Sucks to be them.

Mack Bolan 12-20-2010 09:16 PM

i like the red car's "reverse dont fail me now" too as he manages to back out of the way just in time....near 1:15 sec in...

danf_fl 12-20-2010 09:18 PM

There is something to be said about living in LA (Lower Alabama).

Dillinger 12-20-2010 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mack Bolan (Post 406449)
i like the red car's "reverse dont fail me now" too as he manages to back out of the way just in time....near 1:15 sec in...

LOL - That was a classic as well. I don't think he cared where he ended up, as long as that white Lincoln wasn't in the middle of his grill... LOL

JonM 12-20-2010 09:52 PM

why dont they salt the living p@ss out of that hill?? oh yeah the state is run by stupid greenpeacers heh. i guess it is pretty funny seeing a buncha hippies getting the govt they deserve

cpttango30 12-20-2010 11:36 PM

Shoot that happens here every time it snows.

What I hate is that the state send thes effing snow plows along and the plow a 3' berm at the end of our street. 3' is as tall as the hood of my car.

Then the guys I hire to plow our street have the glide pads down so far the blade is 1" of the dam pavement. I tell them all You ain't plowing unless I see sparks flyin now get to it. Nope never they must hate me. I have tried to get a snow blower for the HOA and jsut take the time to do it all myself. My road is only .1 miles long with a side walk on one side. If I got a big enough blower I could do it in no time.

Bigdog57 12-25-2010 12:28 PM

Nice thing about Florida..... the only white stuff we have is on our sugar-sand beaches! ;)

Give us a heavy frost, and we are PARALYZED........ :rolleyes:

cpttango30 12-25-2010 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigdog57 (Post 408925)
Nice thing about Florida..... the only white stuff we have is on our sugar-sand beaches! ;)

Give us a heavy frost, and we are PARALYZED........ :rolleyes:

Don't forget all the coke that comes in through Florida as well.... :D