incredible injustice
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > incredible injustice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2008, 11:59 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default incredible injustice

Hi im new here on the forum "im danish, Denmark " so please escuse my bad english. i am a member of a gun club (publick place where you can practise up to cal 38 or what we here in europe cal 9mm parabellum. Im the hapy owner of a standard glock 17 and even though i dont have no criminal record what ever it took me 3 years to get licens to store the gun in my home. locked in ammo,,, casis and sleight has to be locked in 3 different places plus not just a drawer. ooo no metal boxes nailed to the floor and with a special standard (armored).
listen.. if a thief /intrudeer enters my house carrying a base ball bath and i open fire and accidently hit him leataly, meaning he dies in the ambulance. dont forget even if he threthned me ill goo at least 7 years to jail.
i just cant understand why getting cought deling up til 5 kilos of cocain ore 100 kilos of mariuana gives the same swentence 4 to 6 years.
i cant carry my gun under no circunstances ihn publick hidden or not even ass a bankier carrying maby 100,000 USD in the afternon to the bank.
I think it is a bit difficult for you to belive me but onfortunately its the trugh. I can only cary my gun the directely way to the shooting club and i also have to go straight to home after practising.
cal 45 and more is not legale to use posses even in the shooting clubs.
i know soem of the members of the club do have these firearms but its ilegale and they wil loose the right to posses adfirearm for the rest of ther lives getting cought.
Ps anyone considering selling the standard glock 19. maby a sig 226 also. the prices in Denmark is at least 50 percent higher here than the happy states over there. hmm. anyone has a house for sale (joking)
Guns dont kill. they are only for protection not show off. but its a human right to back off pulling your peace if somone tryes to harm you.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-07-2008, 03:36 AM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

You raise some very good points, and unfortunately, I see the US heading in that direction soon.

Old 01-07-2008, 12:13 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Take note gents, is this what we want in the future? I know that some in power would love to simply add line numbers to our Danish friend's post and add it as a piece of legislation for us.

Old 01-07-2008, 08:55 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by snautz1969 View Post
Hi I’m new here on the forum "I’m Danish, Denmark " so please excuse my bad English. I am a member of a gun club (public place where you can practice up to cal 38 or what we here in Europe cal 9mm parabellum. I’m the happy owner of a standard glock 17 and even though I don’t have any criminal record what so ever it took me 3 years to get a license to store the gun in my home. locked up ammo,,, chassis and slide has to be locked in 3 different places plus not just a drawer. Oh no metal boxes nailed to the floor and with a special standard (armored).
Listen.. If a thief /intruder enters my house carrying a base ball bat and I open fire and accidentally hit him lethally, meaning he dies in the ambulance. Don’t forget even if he threatened me I'll go at least 7 years to jail.
I just can’t understand why getting caught dealing up till 5 kilos of cocaine or 100 kilos of marijuana gives the same sentence 4 to 6 years.
I can’t carry my gun under any circumstances in public hidden or not, even as a banker carrying maybe 100,000 USD in the afternoon to the bank.
I think it is a bit difficult for you to believe me but unfortunately it’s the truth. I can only carry my gun the directly way to the shooting club and I also have to go straight to home after practicing.
cal 45 and more is not legal to use posses even in the shooting clubs.
I know some of the members of the club do have these firearms but its illegal and they will loose the right to posses any firearm for the rest of their lives getting caught.
Ps, is anyone considering selling the standard glock 19? Maybe a sig 226 also. The price in Denmark is at least 50 percent higher here than the happy states over there. Hmm. anyone have a house for sale (joking)
Guns don’t kill. They are only for protection not to show off. But its a human right to back off pulling your piece if someone tries to harm you
Fixed it for ya.

By the way we are fighting really hard to keep the rights we have as well. I hope things improve for you after the government realizes how gun control is not benificial in preventing crime.
Proud NRA member