Incident in New Albany, In

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Incident in New Albany, In

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2008, 09:41 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Default Incident in New Albany, In

Did anyone hear what happened in New Albany, Indiana last week? I live about 25 miles from New Albany, in Corydon. I heard that one day mid week last week a guy on a motorcyle cut of a woman in her SUV. Basically there were some hand gestures exchanged and both parties pulled over. When the motorcylists approached her car, she shot him. Apprently after shooting him, instead of doing what I'm sure most of you and I would do (calling the police and reporting the incident) she and her young daughter began beating and kicking the man on the side of the road.

Now I wasn't there and didn't see or hear much about it cause I don't watch the news on a regular basis but what the hell is wrong with people recently. I mean I'm only 23 and it seems like the **** has really hit the in the last few years. If anyone has any info/opinions, I would like to hear it. I'm gonna research it more before I make any rash comments about the woman or the biker.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9553 Times on 4111 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Have heard a bit about it, but hearsay only. I would say this to my fellow armed citizens- going armed places all of us under a responsibility to act like a grown up. Knowing that I have a revolver on my belt is NOT a license to be giving another driver the single digit salute- if anything, would make me MORE likely to ignore HIS salute than if I were not carrying. My personal ethics are that only grownups carry- and you have a duty to ACT like a grownup. Sorry, will get down off'n the soapbox now....

Old 06-27-2008, 01:14 AM   #3

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

I was able to find more info on this incident. I first said that it happend in New Albany, Indiana but I was wrong. It happened in Jeffersonville (about 10 minutes away) on Tuesday June 17th. I wont mention names but if you want more information, visit www.msnbc.com.