Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Impractical Jokers......... (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/impractical-jokers-82021/)

winds-of-change 01-21-2013 02:46 PM

Impractical Jokers.........

Does anyone watch these guys? I think they are hysterically funny. They're on Friday nights on TruTv.

HOSSFLY 01-21-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1103669)
Does anyone watch these guys? I think they are hysterically funny. They're on Friday nights on TruTv.

Seen promo's but ain't watched yet-
Looks to be funny as hell :D

winds-of-change 01-21-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 1103674)
Seen promo's but ain't watched yet-
Looks to be funny as hell :D

It is. These guys are incredibly awesome. Sometimes they 'step over the line' but it's still very funny. And they are as cute as all get out. One guy has this little head tilt when he's pressed to do something he's nervous about. It makes my daughter and I laugh like crazy.

PSYCHOFREAK3 01-21-2013 06:52 PM

My wife and I caught a couple of rerun episodes yesterday and we were laughing pretty hard at some of the things they were doing.

FullautoUSA 01-21-2013 09:19 PM

I love this show, if you guys have on demand they have some episodes

CapnJack 01-21-2013 09:25 PM

When i saw the previews when they 1st came out i was like meh. Then i started to watch one one night and me and missus were laughin so damn hard the kids woke up and gave us hell for being to loud ! :D Yea we watch um now.

winds-of-change 01-21-2013 11:49 PM

They are hysterical. I love how Murr has that little head tilt when he's put in a tough situation. Have any of you seen his lie detector test episode? I thought I would pee my pants I was laughing so hard. And now when we go out in public my daughter always wants to try 'nosing' someone. LOL

FullautoUSA 01-22-2013 02:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change
They are hysterical. I love how Murr has that little head tilt when he's put in a tough situation. Have any of you seen his lie detector test episode? I thought I would pee my pants I was laughing so hard. And now when we go out in public my daughter always wants to try 'nosing' someone. LOL

The lie detector one was one of my favorites, I also like the one where they have to get people to protest with them

ResidentialPyro 01-22-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by winds-of-change (Post 1104301)

Nosing is one of those things were you pick you subjects carefully but is very funny and the reactions are priceless.

winds-of-change 01-22-2013 01:27 PM

I thought the one where they had to try to get people do dance with them was funny. Murr is definitely my favorite.......then Q.

Did anyone see the one where they have to try to find someone to house sit their apartment while they're out of town? Or when they're 'working' at a pet store that sells puppies?