Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > I'm telling a story!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2012, 11:53 PM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Scene 19

elsewhere …

Sitting there CA357 listened to Trip, MrWray and Downsouth recount their harrowing battle with UN forces. Hearing how Robo was taken down by the rocket attacks he was amazed at how any of them survived. But it was this next bit of their story that would make him truly understand the bravery and courage that these men had paid out … to protect their fallen commander …

CA357: what do you mean up close and personal Trip … hand to hand? <he asked>

Downsouth: More or less <he said with a shrug>

MrWray: it wasn’t that they weren’t engaging us … they just seemed to be focused on going after Robo

Trip: Exactly! Even though he was down! <he exclaimed with confusion>

CA357: What? That makes no sense! <he said with surprise>

Trip: Tell us about it <he remarked> … and if it weren’t for Mosin we may never have been able to stop them.

“Right on” both Downsouth and MrWray chimed in

-

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-22-2012, 06:50 AM   #72

Scene 20

back in NYC …

After sending Dog packing JD was able to put the full court press on Amanda … not that he needed to really. But being the alpha male that he was it was in his genetics to pursue the prey. Amanda knew this … and playfully went along …

Amanda: Why don’t we get out of here and go someplace more fun … say … a hotel room <she said with flirtatious eyes>

JD: I like the way you think dollface <placing a hand on her knee … leaning in and placing a kiss on her cheek>

Amanda coyly giggled and slipped away … preventing JD from going any further. JD loved it … the hunt quickening his blood. As the two of them departed the bar JD looked up and down the street … NYPD abuzz everywhere … probably a good idea to get off the streets he thought.

Hailing a cab he instructed the driver to take them to 100 United Nation Plaza … just up 1st Ave from the UN. It was only a short distance but with NYC traffic the way it was … Amanda mad the ride … enjoyable … cozying up to JD … caressing his leg … giving him flirty looks. JD hadn’t been this excited since that one time in Belize … with the Playboy triplets …

-

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #73

Scene 21

back at the FTF convoy …

After leaving Robo’s team in the troop transport CA357 headed for the Medical trailer. He was looking for two things … one, get an update from WoC on the wounded … two, to visit with the wounded … and personally thank them for their sacrifice. Opening the door and entering the trailer CA357 saw Shihan and WoC engaged in a back and forth …

Shihan: c’mon WoC … you can’t just leave a guy hanging like that <imploring her> … get it, hanging … <he said with a wink>

WoC: <rolling her eyes> … Look Shihan, for the last time … I will not give you a hand job! <she said exasperated>

Initially embarrassed at Shihan’s battlefield prank she loosened up after they had disembarked and began to see the funny in it. But now Shihan was just pushing things too far … a hand job … in the Medical Trailer … never … I couldn’t <WoC thought to herself> … it wouldn’t be appropriate <she reasoned with herself> … what if someone caught us <she worried> … but …

CA357: WoC, can I get an update on the wounded? <he interrupted>

Shihan: well talk later WoC <he said slyly … a quick pat on her ass>

Started WoC just rolled her eyes and let out a sigh …

CA357: why don’t you give Robo’s team a hand in sorting the load out for the next assault Shihan! <he directed>

Shihan: Will do … those guys could use hand at the job <winking at WoC>

CA357 let out a little chuckle himself at that one … WoC was now looking annoyed … wondering if she should shoot Shihan in the face! Getting back to CA357’s request …

- http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/index6.html#post950810

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-22-2012 at 06:49 PM.
NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-22-2012, 11:20 PM   #74

Scene 22

meanwhile …

JD sat on the bed leaning back … his hands back holding himself up. He eyed Amanda up and down … then up and down again … Daaaaammmnnn!!! <he thought … JD liked what he saw!>

Amanda recognized JD’s appreciation for her fine form … standing there sensuously … she slipped her little black dress off of her shoulders … pausing briefly at her cleavage. JD took notice … getting stiff with anticipation. She slid the dress down revealing her breasts … a more perfect pair JD had never seen <he thought> … and those nipples! … nipples like strawberry gumdrops! <he lavished … licking his lips> …

Amanda:I can see from the bulge in your pants that at least one of your heads likes what it sees <she said playfully>

JD: trust me honey … both of JD’s heads approve! <he replied with a grin>

-

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 03:43 AM   #75

Scene 23

Orangello helped Mosin into the bed … easing him into a comfortable position. The UN forces had beaten him up bad but WoC and her team had tended to his injuries … he would recover from the physical ones. It was the mental injuries causing the tremors and the shaking they couldn’t help him with … maybe I can <Orangello thought> …

Orangello: Easy does it my friend, nice and easy <he said gently>

Mosin: Th … than … tha … thank … thanks … thankssss! <he stuttered>

Orangello: No thanks necessary <patting him softly on the shoulder> … Sorry again that we had to move you but CA357 wanted to see you himself.

Mosin nodded and made a waving gesture … letting Orangello know it was ok.

Orangello: Why don’t you take one of these pills I got? <offering it to him> It won’t help with what you went though … but it may help with the nerves <he implored softly>

Mosin: Tha … th … thank … thanks … nksss … a … ag ...

Orangello: Not necessary my friend <he interrupted, holding his shoulder gently> … it goes down easier with a glass of water <offering him a cup>

Mosin placed the pill in his mouth while Orangello held the cup helping him with the water. After swallowing both he laid his head back on the pillow … Orangello raised the bed up to a slightly seated position … Mosin nodded another thanks.

- http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/index7.html#post951340

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-23-2012 at 03:48 AM.
NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 04:39 AM   #76

and now a commercial break from one of our sponsors …

Hi it’s JD here and I’m here to tell you about a fantastic new product that is going to have you in a great mood all day.

-

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 05:11 PM   #77

Scene 24

back in the hotel room …

Momentarily surprised by the form fitting undergarment that fitted JD’s manhood like a second skin, Amanda sat back on her heels …

Amanda: Well, I don’t care what it is or who it’s made by … that thing needs to come off! <she directed with a wicked grin>

JD stood up from the edge of the bed … “Be my guest” <he instructed her> … his erect manhood bobbing around in front of her face. Amanda obliged with a sly smile … biting her lip … happy to remove the tactical garment keeping her from her prize. As JD stood there he suddenly felt a little bout of dizziness … am I that excited he thought? … maybe I stood up to fast? He wondered …

Amanda: Wow! <she exclaimed> … it’s even more impressive out in the open <she smiled … giving him a playful swat on the top of his helmet … causing it to bob up and down>. JD felt a sudden spasm of pleasure course through his body … followed by another bout of dizziness … what was going on he wondered …

-

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

NitroxAZ Likes This 
Old 09-23-2012, 05:56 PM   #78

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Move along - nothing to see here. Absolutely no reason to pursue the story in The Bunker at this particular time. Absolutely nothing to report.

Old 09-23-2012, 06:13 PM   #79

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
Move along - nothing to see here. Absolutely no reason to pursue the story in The Bunker at this particular time. Absolutely nothing to report.
Au contraire mon frere!!! Lot's to see.

Extra!!!Extra!!! Read all about it!!!! In the Bunker!!!
Old 09-25-2012, 01:01 AM   #80

Scene 25

meanwhile …

Upon the execution of kalashnikovJosh the General Assembly of the UN erupted in a deafening roar! It was a roar that shook the building to its very foundations. It was a bloodthirsty roar ….. the Shadowman was pleased to hear it.

… as was the Overlord …

Stepping up to the podium he raised a hand … silence ….. absolute silence

Shadowman: out there stands a symbol of mediocrity … FTF … where thousands of members lurk around … lounging behind the scenes … failing to make a contribution … all under the guise of anonymity! <he exclaimed>
<quietly the Assembly began to chant> Deshi basara! Deshi basara!

- http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f61/im-telling-story-bunker-style-72156/index8.html#post953417

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

Last edited by dog2000tj; 09-25-2012 at 01:07 AM.
NitroxAZ Likes This